ROM Hack Would anyone want a Club Nintendo Picross Plus translation?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a version of Picross that was only released to Club Nintendo members in Japan. I bought the code from someone off eBay, and am considering translating it.
You have a Japanese 3DS right?, also that would be cool.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
I too have a Japanese 3DS as well as this game and would like to help test/translate (not that there's much there to do..) in any way possible if you decide to do this.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played through both games in Japanese, but I'd probably play them again one day if there was an English translation :) Having played most of the picross e games, I didn't need to read the instructions/menu texts etc, but it would be nice to understand the descriptions etc.

D

Deleted-236924

Probably not get banned, but games may be removed from the NNID and they'd lose the game as they connected to the eShop again I believe.

D

Deleted User

Sure. My sister's getting a hackable 2DS for Christmas so I could probably use it.
Also, for some reason I find Picross games really addictive. And frustrating.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Codes from Ebay are usually purchased from stolen credit cards it does not matter what region 3DS he installed the game to.
I don't know the japanese club, but usually you don't pay club gifts with credit cards.

It's a version of Picross that was only released to Club Nintendo members in Japan.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

loco365

Trophies
XP
I wouldn't mind seeing a translation for Picross 3D 2 that released in Japan a while back here. It's a ton of fun, but I'd like to have some english to the game for once. Perhaps I should dump the romfs and see about the text storage method used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: