PS1/2 Would anyone like to try and make an undub for Legend of Dragoon?

Solar12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have no idea where to even begin in creating an undub of a game, so all I can do is ask here.

Legend of Dragoon is one of the few PSX games that absolutely NEEDS an undub but hasn't gotten one yet. And I've been searching for years and no one has even bothered to really try! Seriously, if you heard the English voices in this game, you may just vomit.

Does anyone here have the means and the knowledge required to undertake this task?
I'd be eternally grateful.

(Also, I'm sorry if requests are against the rules!)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it really matter that much? It isn't as if the entire game is dubbed and you have to listen to them speak tons of different sentences. You just have to listen to them grunt and say the names of the additions. It's so minor that I'd hardly say the game "absolutely needs" an undub.

Solar12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it really matter that much? It isn't as if the entire game is dubbed and you have to listen to them speak tons of different sentences. You just have to listen to them grunt and say the names of the additions. It's so minor that I'd hardly say the game "absolutely needs" an undub.
Well, this is where our opinions differ.
Also Xenogears got one and that's pretty much the same, even less so.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In the simplest terms possible, you need both ISOs. Then, you analyze their file structutr, as they are CDs like any others, full of files. Then you find the voicr files and switch them. After doing that, you recompile the game and try to run it. That's the ABC.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: