Would anyone be willing to build me a custom DS with big screens?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Shinigami Kiba, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Shinigami Kiba

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2007
    Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    Yeah, this is gonna be the weirdest post and request you've ever read, but I had to ask somewhere.

I've had my DS since 2006, I love it a lot and now that it has all these JRPGs it should be my favorite platform, right? Well it ain't, I can't play any of those games, I can't play TWEWY I can barely play FF4 DS and so on.

The reason for this is because ol' Kiba here is legally blind, I can play platformers and stuff just fine on the DS but I can't, for the life of me read this extremely small text they use for these new JRPGs on the DS. There is no cure for my eyes, but there has to be something I can do to play these games.
    I was thinking emulation, but you can't resize the screens and I don't know how many of the big name RPGs work on emulators.

so I'm looking into this

I'm not sure how much it would cost me, if it's too much I wouldn't be able to afford it so first I guess I need someone to tell me how much that would cost, if it's over $300 I won't be able to afford it [​IMG]

EDIT: BTW I'm broke now, but in some 6 months or so I might be able to afford it, this is just to know if I can count on someone who'd be able to build one for me that's all.

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

Jul 11, 2006
    United States
  3. Extreme Coder

Member Extreme Coder GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 25, 2005
    Cairo, Egypt
    I feel for you man, good luck! Hopefully you will get to enjoy some of the DS's best games [​IMG] I can't really help you though..