Would any of you guys be interested in Drawing and Painting Tutorials?

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just want to know if regular people, regardless of age, will be interested or not to take a pencil and paper to start learning one of the most complex things in life.

I'm trying to get a small job at teaching art in a communitary center (Cultural Center) and I need to test my teaching skills.
So, I'm looking for people willing to learn from me. Just to see if I'm able to teach my methods of art.
I can teach you:
- Architecture Drawing
- Artistic Drawing
- Painting
- Illustration
- Anatomy
- Industrial Design
- Fashion Design
- Comic Art
and the following materials:
- Pencil
- Colored Pencil
- Watercolors
- Acrylic
- Oils
- Pastels
- Ink
- Ballpoint pen

Any of you guys would like to help me?
PS: Will need FULL COMMITMENT TO THIS

Last edited by Gizametalman,
Reactions: the_randomizer

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated Original Post.
Read it and let me know if you're interested.

I am actually interested, only thing though is do I have buy all the stuff require first? Like will the first lesson even relate to acrylic? or is it more like you buy pencils and colored pencils and as the lessons get more advanced the more material like acrylic I will need. Cause it's good to know that I am actually learning it right before me spending money.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am actually interested, only thing though is do I have buy all the stuff requireThe first? Like will the first lesson even relate to acrylic? or is it more like you buy pencils and colored pencils and as the lessons get more advanced the more materia
l like acrylic I will need. Cause it's good to know that I am actually learning it right before spending money.

No, the first lesson will cover the very basics of Drawing (Drawing and Painting and Design are not the same although they're related)
The lessons will start with an Absolute Begginer Friendly guide covering the basics of drawing like, how to hold the pencil, and excercises to warm your hand in order to be able to draw freely.
Then will pass to more useful stuff and actual lessons on more complex topics.

If you want to learn any material stated above, will depend completely to you.

Have in mind that this lessons are aimed to the Absolute Begginer. But if you're feeling confident to learn a Painting Skill without knowing the basics first, then that's something that can be done.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the first lesson will cover the very basics of Drawing (Drawing and Painting and Design are not the same although they're related)
The lessons will start with an Absolute Begginer Friendly guide covering the basics of drawing like, how to hold the pencil, and excercises to warm your hand in order to be able to draw freely.
Then will pass to more useful stuff and actual lessons on more complex topics.

If you want to learn any material stated above, will depend completely to you.

Have in mind that this lessons are aimed to the Absolute Begginer. But if you're feeling confident to learn a Painting Skill without knowing the basics first, then that's something that can be done.

Well, that's good because I am an Absolute Beginner. :)

I am willing to make a full commitment to this, I love learning new skills. I was asking about the materials because I didn't want to buy them all straight away (unless that is necessary) but more like as the lessons get harder and these materials are needed I would buy them.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, that's good because I am an Absolute Beginner. :)

I am willing to make a full commitment to this, I love learning new skills. I was asking about the materials because I didn't want to buy them all straight away (unless that is necessary) but more like as the lessons get harder and these materials are needed I would buy them.

Okay then.
The lessons will be posted here on GBATemp under this section... will need a Global Moderator to give me permission first.
I don't want to cause any trouble.
BUT If that's not possible, I will create a Wordpress blog and will link you to it.
Just wanted to do it here just for convenience.

Will wait for someone to tell me if I can use this paltform.

BTW: When will you be able to start?

Reactions: Zero72463

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/