Homebrew would a gta 3 port be possible?

DarthBellic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this ever materializes into something CALL ME i wanna be the first in line for a portable gta 3 that doesnt require me homebrewing my switch

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
if this ever materializes into something CALL ME i wanna be the first in line for a portable gta 3 that doesnt require me homebrewing my switch
Although not ideal to some, GTA 3 is on Android and iOS, so you can play it portable without the need for hacking your Switch.

DarthBellic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but ive been trying to do this hbrew shit while spending as little money as possible, and i dont feel like having to buy a gamepad for my phone, or god forbid...........using touch controls.....eugh

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
yeah but ive been trying to do this hbrew shit while spending as little money as possible, and i dont feel like having to buy a gamepad for my phone, or god forbid...........using touch controls.....eugh
That's fair and I feel that. I just wanted to state the obvious because that is what I do as the server's familiar. Still, I would agree that it would be pretty cool to see GTA 3 on the 3DS.

Reactions: peteruk

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm told that Chinatown Wars DS is pretty fun, and considering it's actually a completed commercial product designed with the limitations of the system in mind, I reckon a port of GTA 3 is not likely to provide the same amount of amusement.

Reactions: Traace and Moon164
D

Deleted User

I'm told that Chinatown Wars DS is pretty fun, and considering it's actually a completed commercial product designed with the limitations of the system in mind, I reckon a port of GTA 3 is not likely to provide the same amount of amusement.
the psp version is vastly superior

hummersuppe

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Looking at GTA 3's pc system requirements, it looks like something that could run on New 3DS. Someone should port the switch gta 3 project to the 3ds :-)
  • Processor: Pentium III® 450 MHz CPU.
  • Memory: 96 MB RAM.
  • Graphics: 16 MB Direct 3D Video Card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-