Hardware Worth selling my 4.5 3DSXL and buying and N3DSXL on 9.2?

Shadowhunta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As per the title, would it be worth selling my 3DXL to buy an N3DSXL, i'm not interested in homebrew, and i could sell it with the gateway and buy a sky3ds to go with the N3DSXL too..would like to get peoples opinions, also what they think the 4.5 3DSXL plus GW card is worth as a bundle?

thanks!

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
if you can get an n3dsxl on version 9.2 or less, It would be the ideal deal. And keep your gateway with it.
While the n3ds is quite a gorgeous thing, bear in mind that sky3ds can't play the new animal crossing game and fire emblem if. And probably new AAA titles to come.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought a N3DSxl and i love it. Newer games can have more/better performance on the N3DS.

Right now an 4.5 3DSXL would be worth as much as any second hand o3ds($110) plus maybe $20 dollars for the GW (as free CFW replace the gw main function).

Shadowhunta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought a N3DSxl and i love it. Newer games can have more/better performance on the N3DS.

Right now an 4.5 3DSXL would be worth as much as any second hand o3ds($110) plus maybe $20 dollars for the GW (as free CFW replace the gw main function).
You can run roms off custom FW now!? Wow i really have been out of the loop.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Shadowhunta

Real_Redwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you are not interested with homebrew than you are most likely better off keeping the system you have now. Finding a 9.2 n3DS is a pain from what I hear and if you want to get to 9.2 from where you are now then you can most likely find a cart with 9.2 preinstalled in it.

But in the end it is your decision, not mine.

Shadowhunta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i've found a new 3dsxl for £125 which includes cubic ninja and the sky3ds blue button card. Since i don't care about homebrew would this be a good buy to replace my existing setup?
it has the latest FW on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands