OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alot of people around the world have to own the ds by now for it to be the #1 systems out there , but there aren't that many good games out yet that i could say are must buys besides games like castlevaina of course. There are a few good titles comming out soon, but i think they need more wifi games made other than nintendo's. Alot of the wifi games that are out are mostly nintendo, and they need alot more diversity since they said alot of companies do support wifi. I've made a list below of all the good titles i seen comming out so far, so feel free to create what you think might be the best that there is to offer this year.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2
42 All-Time Classics
Mage Knight: Destiny
Contact
Magical Starsign
Tony Hawk's Downhill jam
Children of Mana
Need for Speed Carbon
Tomb Raider: Legend
Elite Beat Agents
Yoshi's Island 2
Castlevania: Portrait of ruin
Dragon Quest Monsters
World Soccer Winning Eleven
Tales of the Tempest
Panzer Tactics
Hotel Dusk: Room 215

P.S Especially the last one might actually be a good clone of the impossible murder club if anyone here is old enough know about one of the best pc engine games there was.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DS has plenty of must haves.....Sonic Rush, Pac Pix, Meteos, .... it's late but I know there have been more games that I'd rate 8/10 = must haves. As for your list NFS:Carbon should probally be removed as EA cant make a good NFS game on the DS

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Games already out in Japan but are US bound:
Bomberman Land Touch
Children Of Mana
Digimon Story
Elite Beat Angels
Final Fantasy III
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Magical Starsign
Touch Detective

New Games:
ASH: Archeic Sealed Heat
Bleach DS 2nd
Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin
Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol
Custom Robo Arena
Diddy Kong Racing
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate
Harvest Moon DS: The Island I Develop With You
Heroes Of Mana
It's A Wonderful World
Kirby: Squeak Squad
Konductra
Lunar Knights
Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2: March Of The Minis
Meteos: Disney Edition
Nanostray 2
Naruto (3D Fighter)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond
Spider-Man: Battle For New York
Star Trek: Tactical Assault
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
Tales Of The Tempest
The Legend Of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Wario The Theif
Yoshi's Island 2

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
The DS has plenty of must haves.....Sonic Rush, Pac Pix, Meteos, .... it's late but I know there have been more games that I'd rate 8/10 = must haves. As for your list NFS:Carbon should probally be removed as EA cant make a good NFS game on the DS
carbon actually looks like a pretty decent game. and I enjoyed NFSU2DS, because the physics were so unforgiving it was more of a rally game just placed in a city.

back on carbon, theyve worked in a decent blurr engine so textures wont appear super pixelated which is a bit of an issue for racing games. all Im waiting on is them making the car models fit in a bit more, theyre nicely modeled but they just dont fit the atmosphere atm

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry this is a simple question but abit out of topic
biggrin.gif
--> What do we need inorder for us to play local, etc wifi? Wireless Internet Connecti0n? Mine is only Broadband

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
See so many games not on the list i forgot a few, but i wouldn't add the new zelda ds worthy entry, because it's look is from the childish gamecube version. I hate those types of graphic's that's exactly why alot of people still see nintendo as a kiddy system, also it just doesn't appeal to everyone....even though it might sell a million or so. I really prefer the real zelda that's why nintendo is putting so much work into it since it's pretty much the last zelda game as we know it, and ash is over a year away mostly due to the graphics theri trying to use in the game. One thing is for sure nobody will be saying anything about what the ds can and can't do when it comes out, because from what i saw the psp has nothing like it at the moment. Oh yeah the look of final fantasy CC is easly cleaner than in FF III making it more enjoyable to look at, and square/enix can do nothing wrong when the two are working together.

P.S mario vs dkong 2 can be taken off the list since it's out now

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
laugh.gif
 See so many games not on the list i forgot a few, but i wouldn't add the new zelda ds worthy entry, because it's look is from the childish gamecube version. I hate those types of graphic's that's exactly why alot of people still see nintendo as a kiddy system, also it just doesn't appeal to everyone....even though it might sell a million or so. I really prefer the real zelda that's why nintendo is putting so much work into it since it's pretty much the last zelda game as we know it, and ash is over a year away mostly due to the graphics theri trying to use in the game. One thing is for sure nobody will be saying anything about what the ds can and can't do when it comes out, because from what i saw the psp has nothing like it at the moment. Oh yeah the look of final fantasy CC is easly cleaner than in FF III making it more enjoyable to look at, and square/enix can do nothing wrong when the two are working together.

P.S mario vs dkong 2 can be taken off the list since it's out now
holy shit. this is one of the worst posts Ive read in a long time, not only do I feel insulted just by reading it, I feel like my opinions were raped and left for the cops to sprinkle crack on.

I'll get to it shall I?

first of all, zelda has always been a killer app for every system, hell, can you even name another game on the philips CD-I?
you dont even have to consider graphics to know zelda is a consistantly great series, but forget that, since we're all graphic whores apparently thats what I'll get to.
windwaker was fucking beautiful.
no.
no, it was.
if you cant appreciate its flawless art style, character design and culture - you have to be more than close minded. and then to assume it needs to appeal to everyone!? thats ridiculous! why the hell should art have to appeal to everyone, windwaker is how shigeru miyamoto envisioned zelda would look in 3d since the NES days, thats how games should be made, one persons vision. not something made to cater for the masses, I think you can atleast understand I'd rather drown in a sea of pretentious self prasing shit than dip my big toe in the mainstream.

Twilight princess is looking to be nothing but fucking fan-service, everyone complained about windwaker's art style when they were making it, so nintendo hurried up and released it a bit early, then they complained about getting the game too early. now nintendo isnt doing anything creative with twilight princess and nothing looks surprising at all, but atleast now you morons can tolerate delays.

so this 'real zelda' you prefer, you could only be talking about Zelda 1 on the nes right? thats about as true as zelda can get. none of this bastardised anime devoid of any culture- shit...

level design, character design, art direction and animation = all that matters about how a game looks.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I played it and Carbon is quite fun. Also WTF, he didn't list Phoenix Wright 2, 3 & 4!!
ohmy.gif

What I'm waiting for according to some other forum I post in:
Gyakuten Saiban 2 (already ordered)
Contact
Elite Beat Agents
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Need for Speed Carbon
Lost in Blue 2
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornery 3
Gyakuten Saiban 4
Tingle in German or English
Yoot Saito's DS game (if there will ever be one)
Phoenix Wright in German (In case I've got too much money... Already own the USA version.)
Project Exile
Western Lords

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I like what they are doing with Zelda now, cartoony Zelda for portables and Realistic Zelda for consoles. I loved Wind Waker, and I'm sure I'll love Twilight Princess...

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
windwaker was fucking beautiful.
Amen to that. The only people I know personally that still complain about the windwaker graphics never played it for more than an hour if at all. Everyone else (the majority of which were skeptics of the cel shading) fell in love with it. I really do wish the new zelda would follow that style.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all