• NONE

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I will have to say none, since I can think of at least a few games I've liked in each genre, I think there are no bad genres just bad games, although I can understand why people would dislike a genre.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sports games. What's the point? Why not go out and actually play the sport, instead of sitting on the coach.
Quite right. I often drive my F1 car to St Andrews for a few rounds of golf.
Point taken. I guess if you can't do it in real life, I guess the video game is the next best thing.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sports games. What's the point? Why not go out and actually play the sport, instead of sitting on the coach.
Quite right. I often drive my F1 car to St Andrews for a few rounds of golf.
Point taken. I guess if you can't do it in real life, I guess the video game is the next best thing.
Also, some sport games take a lot of skill to play, sport games aren't a bad genre, just that a lot of companies like to abuse big sports and make games out of them every year (I mean, look at the PES games, each year one of them is released for the retail price of 59€, two years later you can grab them on the Sales Bin for 3€ a piece), besides those, a lot of good sport games exist, personally I like Skate, BMX, Snowboarding and Tennis games, even if I can do them in real life, I can't make those awesome moves that the guys do in the games.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Jokingly, worst genre are hentai games, because you end up playing with yourself more than you play the game.
Stop probing my brain, I was about to say the exact same thing!

...then again, better a probed brain than... something else... :unsure:

My vote goes for "none". Every game has potential to be fun, the rest is a matter of both execution of the idea and the taste of the player.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jokingly, worst genre are hentai games, because you end up playing with yourself more than you play the game.
Stop probing my brain, I was about to say the exact same thing!

...then again, better a probed brain than... something else... :unsure:

My vote goes for "none". Every game has potential to be fun, the rest is a matter of both execution of the idea and the taste of the player.
But I love Hentai Games... Especially the rpg ones, some of them are so awesome (like Rance games, Tears to Tiara, Utawaremono, Alchemy Meister, etc)! =3

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But I love Hentai Games... Especially the rpg ones, some of them are so awesome (like Rance games, Tears to Tiara, Utawaremono, Alchemy Meister, etc)! =3
Uhm... Are we talking about the entertainment factor or the "gaming" factor? Cause there's not much gaming in those "games", it's mostly "Force Feedback". :creep:

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Uhm... Are we talking about the entertainment factor or the "gaming" factor? Cause there's not much gaming in those "games", it's mostly "Force Feedback". :creep:
Have you played them? =O
Besides Rance, most of them are actually good rpgs. ^^
And well.... The other factor also makes them even more badass.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whoever voted music needs to die!

elite beat agents is funtastic and pro instruments in rockband 3 have become my life. i'm actually learning how to play guitar and drums.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just an FYI: the only fun Sports game is the NHL games. All the other ones are waaaaay too boring.

Also: @Guild: Goldeneye is amazing. If you handed me that and Perfect Dark, I'd throw Perfect Dark away. I hated that game. Pacing was slow, everything looked like crap for what it was trying to be, a lot of lag and everything. Even the XBLA version couldn't fix that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol