cribby08

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered a g6 real 16 gb (2 gigabyte) a few days ago. Before I ordered I checked a lot of reviews and they all seemed good. Now the more I read and do research I am finding that there may be a systemic problem with most of the g6 real 16 gig cards and that may be the reason that they may not be producing them anymore.

Has anyone else heard this? Is there any truth to this?

I have always known g6 to be a quality card. I'm just kind of worried now because the card was pretty expensive. With shipping and getting it from an official reseller it cost me almost $100. I don't want to have an expensive card that has problems.

If anyone has any hard evidence that this is true or untrue please respond to this thread
smile.gif

I emailed the g6 team about this but I haven't got a response yet.

Hopefully there is a g6 staff on this forum to clear this up? Or a gba temper that really knows their stuff.

Thanks. Any help would be much appreciated.

P.S. I probably should have done more research before buying. I didnt think much about it because I always thought g6 was a quality brand with good support.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be worried. It's an excellent cart. You're going to be very happy with it.

The only gripe I have with it right now, and it's very minor, is that Zelda doesn't have soft reset right now. I know they'll get it fixed, but it should have been fixed by now.

Besides that, it is an excellent cart.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You shouldnt worry about the G6 at all. Shortage has nothing to do with any 'technical' issue from the G6 itself. We are just working something out with parts supplier.

yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning