Worms OW2 help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by zyrad, Sep 15, 2007.

Sep 15, 2007

Worms OW2 help by zyrad at 6:30 PM (696 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. zyrad
    OP

Newcomer zyrad Newbie

Australia
    How do i do #6 for Lab: Experiment 3: Draw

2. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    You gotta choose a side. Left or right, it doesn't matter. I choose right because it was kinda easier for me to draw. Since you're going for right, block the right turret so it won't fire at you. Then you gotta draw a huge slope from the very middle of two turrets to the right lower platform, but make sure the slope also covers that little hole. Try making it as straight as possible since your worm has to slide. Look at the right side of the right turret. You see that barrel falling ? You gotta block that too because you don't need it.

What do we have? When you start, your worm is going to fall on the slope you drew and the left turret is gonna start shooting, giving him speed. If you have enough speed, you'll fall down from the rightmost hole all the way to the exit. There is a chance that you might miss the hole on the bottom so you can drew some more and widen the hole on the bottom and make sure the worm will drop down there.

Hope you understand. I'll take pics when I get home.

3. zyrad
    OP

Newcomer zyrad Newbie

Australia
    got it, thanks, did it a different way. But used your idea of using the gun to move you. i used the guns at the bottom

I'm stuck on draw 2 locked tho

4. silverspoon

Member silverspoon GBAtemp Fan

5. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    spoon fails:P

I cant test it, cause my ds is being fixed