Worms: Open Warfare 2 Puzzle

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by pkprostudio, Sep 2, 2007.

Sep 2, 2007
  1. pkprostudio
    OP

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    I'm stuck on puzzle #22 and I don't get it. I'm supposed to collect two crates on the left and right very high up. I have one sheep and one girder. There's 2 oil barrels in the middle. And I have 2 worms with 250 health and 1 with 1 health. Anybody pass this yet? If so, how? Thanks.

2. elfgirl_45

Member elfgirl_45 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Stick your two worms with the 250 health on top of the barrels that blow up (facing towards each platform to the left and right of them, respectively.) Put the girder horizontally to the right of and almost touching the platform just below the main platform (you almost don't see it if you don't look carefully) so that your 1 health worm can drop down just to the right of the platform and be on the lowest platform. Move him down on that platform then send the sheep towards the center, then blow him up by pressing A just when he's under the barrels. Your other 2 worms should go flying and reach both platforms at the same time to get the crates. Hope this makes sense! [​IMG]

3. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Ahh that level was good fun. I wish they added more puzzle levels I've finished them already [​IMG]

4. pkprostudio
    OP

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    I'm a bit confused, but I'll try it. Thanks!

5. pkprostudio
    OP

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    It worked! Thanks a lot!

Now I'm stuck on #24, the one that you need to kill two worms and you have 2 girders and 3 blowtorches, and there's 2 mines in the two holes on the big platform. One of the worm is one the big platform, and the other one is on the lower small platform to the right. It's almost impossible to get through without using all the blowtorches or get blown up by the mines. Anybody pass this yet?

And how many puzzles are there?

6. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Right! First put up a girder that will allow you to access the main ledge. Then blowtorch a way through under the first mine, then over the second. Put a horizontal girder flush as you can against the right hand edge level with the floor you're on. Then blowtorch the Worm and keep pushing until he falls down on top of the 2nd enemy. Don't fall down with him! Stop as he falls off, now; he'll explode and kill the Worm below.

There are 25 puzzles and an additional 5 that are unlock able through the Shop.

7. pkprostudio
    OP

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    Thanks! But I always get blown up every time I try to go right under the first one.

8. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Then start blowtorching downwards before the actual |''| shape.

9. pkprostudio
    OP

Member pkprostudio No

United States
    lol Thanks. I didn't even know you can change direction when using blowtorch... [​IMG] I feel stupid. Finished all 25, and will get started on the other 5 soon. And I already completed all 7 for Blow and Blast, and got stuck on 6 for Draw. I got to the Cold War theme campaign... I'm about to finish all of them!

10. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    That puzzle was hillarious, it took me 15 tries until I saw that little tunnel under the barrels. I loved the Puzzle mode, especially the ones you unlock. Wish there were more puzzles [​IMG]

11. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    Yep, it reminds my of my fav game, the incredible machine ! Hope they'll include downloadable contents (selfmade puzzles *g*) in the next Worms, all Weapons from Worms Worldparty and a Online and Singlecardplayoption would rock ! (Hotseat is in for sure !)

12. Icarus

United States
    Yeah the game definitely needs some more weapons. It was sad not to see some classics like Baseball Bat, Bungee Rope, Homing Pigeon, Fuel Bomb, Handgun, Napalm Strike or Laser Targeting.

13. theli

Member theli GBAtemp Regular

Ukraine
    can anyone say how do you solve puzzle #5 (from unlocked puzzles)

14. Icarus

United States
    Use the blowtorch on the left wall but be careful not to burn the other guy. What you need to do is, land both worms on the lower ground safetly. You can simply drop the one with 50 hp and it will lose like 20-30 hp but still be alive. The other worm however, is a little tricky. Since there is a sentry gun there, and he has only 1 hp, first select parachute and have him jump down. While gliding in the air, choose the drill very quickly and use it in the mid air. This way, the worm will fall down very fast and sentry gun won't be able to hit him. Don't forget to cancel the drill when he reaches the ground or he'll keep drilling. Bring both worms to next to the exit. Have one of them climb onto other's head and make a double jump. The worm will barely reach to the exit. [​IMG]