Worms Multiplayer issue M3Real/G6

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by jasper_ward, Mar 6, 2008.

Mar 6, 2008
  1. jasper_ward
    OP

Newcomer jasper_ward Newbie

United States
    Me and 3 of my coworkers who have all recently bought m3 reals (stupid idea, i know now, should of gotten simply) we play worms on occassion, but it seems to break when initializing a multi card game. only breaks on the ds's joining though. Is there a way to fix this, or a place where i could send an email to have it fixed in next release.

PS, already have latest firmware on all devices, did it myself with the download off of this very site

2. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    Not sure if this will work, but have you all tried starting the game with the Y button instead of A?

Also, are you all using clean roms? I heard there are some problems with some rom trimmers regarding multiplayer play.

3. jasper_ward
    OP

Newcomer jasper_ward Newbie

United States
    We all tried the download play compatibility mode with no luck, I tried the patched rom and the clean rom from romulation, i don't trim my roms, and the two other machines use synced File Systems with my sd card

4. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

try systems files 2.9..the new systems files 3.0, 3.1 doesn't work that well on wifi play on certain microsd cards

5. tguellich

Newcomer tguellich Advanced Member

United States
    Try getting your rom from a different site. Maybe the rom you are all using is corrupt somehow. It is worth a try.