OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Canada
so i'm planning on getting guitar hero world tour. unfortunately the band kit like disappeared in abt 10 seconds pretty much everywhere around here. i was wondering...has anyone tried using rock band 1 instruments with guitar hero world tour for WII? (i know it works with ps3 and x360..but nintendo...didnt bother making sure they were compatible apparently.)

so i'm wanting to see if..i bought just world tour the game. and rock band 1 (with the drums etc). will the instruments and mic from rb1 work with ghwt?

thanks!

phantomatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Canada
R2DJ said:
No. The only cross-compatibility thing that exists in the Wii is that GH3/GHA guitars will work with RB2. That's it...

That is why I'm getting a 360. Cross compatibility is near as excellent.

http://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

thanks for the link r2dj. i have seen it before. but does anyone actually have the games? cuz the matrix just shows us '?' marks.
so if anyone actually has the two games that'd be great.

chiroaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Rock Band 1 Wii and can confirm that Rock Band Drums and Guitars do not work with Guitar Hero World tour game. I want to know if the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour Drums work on the Rock Band 1? Has anyone tried this combo? Its not here in Australia till the 12th Nov.

phantomatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Canada
chiroaus said:
I have Rock Band 1 Wii and can confirm that Rock Band Drums and Guitars do not work with Guitar Hero World tour game. I want to know if the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour Drums work on the Rock Band 1? Has anyone tried this combo? Its not here in Australia till the 12th Nov.

thanks chiroaus. this is helpful..but bad news for me...its not going to be easy picking (though the track lists are quite similar) between the two...
anyone want to confirm from canada/usa (maybe its different. doubtful but hey we can see eh?).

ouch abt the release date mate. personally i wouldnt think it'd work...cuz 5 toms to 4 tracks...and since the devs were such jerks. i've gotta say. the gamers really lose out here the most...
or should we blame nintendo...cuz sony and microsoft made sure the periphs were compatible. o well. its too late for that eh.

i'm slowly regretting the wii xD

phantomatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Canada
chiroaus said:
My Rock Band drums and guitar are from the usa and Guitar Hero world tour is the usa version!
oh LOL. my bad bro. didnt know where ur games came from to be quite honest with u...all i konw is that aussies pay like 50% more than everyone else (or at least in canada). rock band it is i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.