World of WarCraft

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by DSGamer64, Aug 7, 2008.

Aug 7, 2008

World of WarCraft by DSGamer64 at 4:07 AM (2,432 Views / 0 Likes) 20 replies

1. DSGamer64
    OP

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Any players here besides me? If so, what realm are you playing on? I am currently on Blade's Edge, which kinda sucks cause I want to switch over to a PvP server soon but Blizzard are bastards and will only let PvP players switch to PvE based realms. My main is a level 66 Blood Elf Paladin, using a shockadin build at the moment which is working out well.

2. Pimpmynintendo

Member Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    WoW was fun. I played on and off(latest char was a 70 horde hunter on dethecus) but it kind of got old and I am pretty sure the next expansion will be retarded and everybody will make Death Knights because they are rediculous. I myself can't wait till Warhammer comes out.

3. Parsaw

Member Parsaw GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I used to love WoW, I played on illidan, but quit for Age of Conan, haha.

4. Giangsta

Member Giangsta GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Used to play wow, had two 70's on frostmourne...taking a break from the game until i get my groove back..

Been kinda sick of games lately

5. DSGamer64
    OP

Canada
    [​IMG] Yeah, especially the Alliance players who always get slaughtered in battleground matches prior to level 60, at which point they start making premades that screw over Horde players, a complete joke really. Death Knights should be exclusive to the Horde and they should make a special one for the Allies that is similar but not as good. I hope they gimp rogues and shaman's too, apparently paladin's are getting dual weild though with Wrath of the Litch King so I am hoping that happens.

6. PBC

Member PBC What!? I can change this??

United States
    Got 70 horde rogue. 70 Alliance Pali. All sorts of other mid lvl characters. 39 Twink Warrior. 49 Twink Druid. 49 Twink Warlock (with over 60,000 kills + been to the 75,000 honor cap twice, and at 60,000 again already) .... All sorts of servers. Used to have a 49 Elemental Shammy and a 70 hunter but that account got given back to the former owner.

Ps. Playing my 49 alliance twink Lock I don't get slaughtered at all =X I played the 29, 39, and now for the longest time 49 bracket. But twinking got popular in the 49s so that probably helped the allaince...but probably just as much the horde as well. Either way, we do fine on the alliance side.

If you ever see a Sidenull, Fuzbuster, Dontsteponme, Struhurts etc etc Thats me.

7. Joey R.

Banned Joey R. Banned

Spain
    I play, though I play European WoW, on a PvE Spanish server (Exodar). Although I really, deeply loathe Spanish servers (and, of course, Spanish players... we are just competely despicable ¬¬), at least I get a good ping (~50ms). I just got to level 40 with my main (a blood elf mage, who you can check at my Armory's site, in my sig's link), which was the max I reached when I used to play WAY back (even before the expansion was announced) and got myself into a Guild. Nice people, overall.

So far, it's been pretty fun PvEing, questing and all that. Leveling has been made easier too [​IMG]

8. Draxi

Newcomer Draxi Member

Norway
    Well i have some horde in the Eu Realm.... a lvl 61 warlock blood elf on... Vask'nilash... and the rest of the horde group is on Magtheridon and some alts around lvl 10-30 on Kazzak....

I have delete all the Alliance because.... i swear to get revenge... (They wiped me... they kill me and the broke my gears ... (this cost me around 2-5g always on a wipe day in a instance)... Well uh mm i have one night elf hunter lvl 64 that's the only guy that i don't delete during my days as a alliance

Some Story that i need to tell you: When i was played on my night elf hunter... i got wiped in Ramp (The instance on Outland..) with a lvl 70 pally + warrior and after they wipe... they toll me that they buy... uh mm the char on ebay (... WTF... WHY ALLIANCE I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!)

9. DSGamer64
    OP

Canada
    I did Hellfire Ramparts and Blood Furnace back to back last night. Took about 3 hours to do them both and there are only like 6 bosses in each one. Party got wiped in Blood Furnace twice because of the technicians with proximity mines, I would imagine this would be much harder on heroic mode. I can't believe I was able to get a quest for Shattered Halls at level 67, I think I will wait till 70 to do it. I am going to do Coilfang Reservoir today though unless I decide to finish questing in Blade's Edge Mountains and grind Battlegrounds.

10. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    My son is an active player.

But he's made two observations.

Alliance seems to be nothing but whiny 12 year old losers that could cooperate to save their souls.

Horde is clearly where the efficient players end up.

Trying to convince him to just sell his 70th level super healer and go hang out with real players.

11. DSGamer64
    OP

Canada
    [​IMG] Yeah that is really how it goes, I started on Alliance and got fed up of losing battlegrounds so I switched over. They are like a bunch of children, cause children will beat up on one person out of fear that they can't take on someone alone which is what happens a lot.

12. Pimpmynintendo

Member Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    IMHO BG's depend on the battlegroup and server time. Also both sides have the whiny players it's just for some reason people only seem to pay attention to the alliance ones lol

13. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
  14. DSGamer64
    OP

Canada
    I just got to level 68 last night, too bad I can't start doing dailies on the Isle of Quel'Danas yet despite the fact that I can go there. Not a bad place to earn some money killing enemies and mining Adamantite.

15. Shichibukai

Member Shichibukai GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    I stop playing for a year now. I had 3 level 70 hunter, mage, paladin ( I think i had another 70 but i don't remember Lol) and 1 69 rouge and a 66 warlock

16. matrix121391

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Played for a while and was really addicted to it, then stopped playing for a day or two and suddenly, I didn't feel that need to play anymore. Haven't played since then.

17. CPhantom

Member CPhantom The Noob :(

United States
    I play ^^

My bro and I are taking advantage of the RaF system and leveling 3x faster (we have level 46 characters and about 36 hours game time) on two hunters. We play those on Draka.

My main though that I am playing is a Warrior on Sargeras, the PvP server.

18. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I went into bt with my new guild today for the first time downed 5 bosses and got some loot. The game is really fun once you find the right people to play with [​IMG]

19. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Just dont go into Pedo territory.. You never know how much trouble you will have.. [​IMG]

20. DSGamer64
    OP

Canada
    I am not that far into raiding. I just got the gear to start doing some heroic dungeons and Karazhan which I will be running with my guild. I got some nice things from the Shattered Sun when I hit exalted last night, good shield, neck item (+48 stamina is great for pally's) and a tabard which looks really neat. I am going to do heroics for some better gear before I hit up Kara, need some better bracers and belt.