World of Warcraft!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Emu, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Emu
    OP

Emu GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2006
    United States
    Traverse City, MI
    So i'm curious who on here plays what and where

Just go ahead and leave a post with your char name and realm.

And a screen shot.

[​IMG]

2. PBC

PBC What!? I can change this??

Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    New York
    I playzors the WOWsauce. but really...I play mostly right now 2 49 (Fuzbuster warLock and StruHurtS Elemental Shammy) twinks on Aegwynn server. US. Vengence battleground 49s are great fun. I also have a 70 hunter, 70 pali, 70 rogue and too many numberous toons on all sorts of servers...2 accounts really, not planning on keep both but I'm keeping it alive!

I do alot of PVP on my two twinks...about 80k lifetime kills between them..

3. Emu
    OP

Emu GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2006
    United States
    Traverse City, MI
    Nice! This will be my first 70. My roommates and I made new chars on the new US server Cairne, it's PVE and about 2 weeks old, if anyone wants to join just give me a heads up!

4. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    I have 1 lvl 70 warlock but I just don't have time to get him new armor so I'm a noob 70 [​IMG].

5. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    I'm addicted been playing for around 3 months now and cant stop,HELP! [​IMG] I have boj/kara/t4 gear at the moment [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. notnarb

notnarb Not narbing it up

Jun 18, 2007
    [​IMG]
    ah the good ole days, when a shadow priest could kill a t1 / t2 mage without taking damage and still having shield to spare. I don't play anymore, but this sure brings back memories

7. Bob Evil

Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

Sep 27, 2006
    Out of the corner of your eye
    I tried WoW a few times ... never got past lvl23 or 24 without getting bored.

Guess I don't have an addictive personality lol

8. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Well i have a lvl 36 Night Elf hunter.

And im BORED out of wow.

9. Nosirah

Nosirah Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2008
    United States
    Troy,NY
    lvl 40 warloc undead
    lvl 38 warrior orc

they're my two mains, both poor - so sad.

10. slayerspud

slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2006
    Got a mage with T5ish gear. Stopped raiding though and don't have subs. Gunna start playing again in the summer once exams are all over.

11. tredes

tredes GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2008
    that game toook up years of life back when it was first released....i had to kinda give it up as i started uni...i cant really look at it again cos ill probly become addicted...great game with awesome powers!

12. BadAnimal

BadAnimal Advanced Member

Oct 7, 2007
    United States

I have a level 35 Draenei Shaman on Elune.

I have 400+ gold on this char. I've been playing him for about 2 months. Total time played is around 5 days. 98% of that gold has come from reselling vendor trash on the AH.

13. PBC

PBC What!? I can change this??

Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    New York
    Lol are you the type that lists lvl 19 greens as 20+ gold?

If so...good job =)

14. Panzer Tacticer

Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Apr 13, 2008
    Canada
    Right Here
    My son plays the game.

He's always building a new character for one reason or another, so it has taken him a while to drag his main character up to the mega levels. Last I checked, his druid was level 50. He plays alliance and plays on the main servers (if I stated that properly).

He's 13, and plays the game likely a bit too much. Next year in high school his old man is cutting down his game time considerably [​IMG] I have NO intention of him NOT having a girl friend and NOT socializing in person. I have a buddy in his mid 20s that is always complaining his can't find a wife. Of course he can't, they aren't hidden in your parents friggin basement [​IMG] I'm just glad he isn't a virgin. He has all the other cliche's down pat.

I might play WoW just to do something with the son, but WoW just seems too much like the same damn thing endlessly. Keep in mind, I feel the same way about all MMOs and shooters too to some extent. Although in fairness, I wouldn't object if you said as much about my wargames [​IMG]

I know of a few others that have played WoW but have burned out their interest in it.

15. Nosirah

Nosirah Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2008
    United States
    Troy,NY
    terrorist! I gotta start doing that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice