World of Goo - Demo available!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Meowayne, Oct 18, 2008.

Oct 18, 2008
  1. Meowayne
    OP

Member Meowayne GBAtemp Regular

Germany
  2. jos7960

Member jos7960 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Cool but getting your hands on the full version 'to try it out' (cus thats what demos are for right) isnt that hard.

3. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Yeah, that was really cool of the 2D Boys to put a demo up, and it's a pretty hefty demo at that. I've played through almost all of it, and it is a really great, little game. But honestly, I think it's a tad over-rated. It seems to be the consensus among game reviewers that old-school equals "good" (see uber-over-rated Mega Man 9 for more on that). It's definitely worthy of the $15 price tag, in my opinion, and I plan on buying the full Wii version at some point, but a "9.5"? (IGN's score of the game.) Meh...I don't think so.

Of course, considering that it was two guys (three at certain stages) who created it, sure, it's easy to be a gusher over it. Nonetheless, I don't give extra credit for those things. I personally base my opinion on how good a game is versus the price tag. Period. 2D Boy gets a huge golf clap on top of everything else, but that's about it. Still, a great game, though. Maybe if I play the full version I'll change my opinion and bleed roses too.

4. ZenZero

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    i love the full version!!!!!