OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
goo.jpg

2D Boy, makers of WiiWare/PC hit World of Goo, are bringing their game to Apple's iPad, bringing with it support for up to 11 fingers at once. When can we expect this all-new, touchscreen-controlled World of Goo?

"As soon as we get approved by Apple," explains 2D Boy. "We hope before the holiday season."

The physics-based puzzle game sure seems like a good fit for the iPad, so we're looking forward to before the holiday season. 2D Boy says that an iPhone version is a definite "maybe," writing that if Apple's phone is up to the technical challenge it's under consideration.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source (Kotaku)

Nice. If only I had an iPad to play it
frown.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
They should start making new games instead of porting World of Goo so much. I imagine everyone who wanted to play it already owns it in some form. I actually own it on Wii and PC
laugh.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always wanted to use 11 fingers on this game...

Not really. I don't see what use that would be besides doing more goo balls at once....

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Goli said:
They should start making new games instead of porting World of Goo so much. I imagine everyone who wanted to play it already owns it in some form. I actually own it on Wii and PC
laugh.gif
I've completed it about four times.
Once on Linux, once on Windows and two times on the Wii.

They really need to make a new game..

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
It's great to see World of Goo finally coming to an iDevice. It's even better to see it come to an iDevice with support for more fingers at once than the average human being has on their body. Great work, 2D Boy!

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
It's great to see World of Goo finally coming to an iDevice. It's even better to see it come to an iDevice with support for more fingers at once than the average human being has on their body. Great work, 2D Boy!
AVERAGE human, lol. They really should make a new one, then port THAT to the other iDevices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0