1. BigDaddyWeaves

OP BigDaddyWeaves GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just ripped WOFF (USA Version) and I want the DLC where there's actual voice acting. I didn't want to log into PSN and download it because obviously I'm on custom firmware. So, I downloaded the pack of everything off Nitro (*SNIP*). There was no problem with the download (even though it WAS quite large). Everything downloaded correctly but once I unzipped the file I got 3 folders. Shown below:
    - addcont
    - app
    - patch
    Basically, no clue as to what to do with the files but inside each folder there's the same folder name and that's "PCSE00880" which is the game's ID when you rip it off the game cartridge.
    Please help as I haven't the slightest clue at what to do.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo, Jun 2, 2020 - Reason: Don't link to warez sites.
  2. ZeroSene

ZeroSene GBAtemp Regular

Vietnam
    That folder was how the vita system manage its file, all game in one big folder, all DLC in one big folder, each with its own gameID folder, app/pcse, addcont/pcse... the content is different. You just copy those folder to ux0 and it get put where it should be

3. BigDaddyWeaves

United States
    So drag all three folders into ux0 and it should work? WITH the voice over and everything I want @ZeroSene?

4. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

United States
    Assuming the internal structure of the folders is correct, yes.
    In the future, use PKGJ.

5. BigDaddyWeaves

United States
    EDIT: Got everything working correctly. I could have used PKGj @eighthdayregret but I would of had a very hard time figuring out what to save from it to my computer as I like backups of all my games to be on my computer, or should I say external hard drive. Thanks for the tip though!

6. eighthdayregret

United States
    When in doubt, just use QCMA. Unless you're talking about like the extracted version of the game. If that's the case, use the NoPaystation browser. It'll download and decrypt everything and place the folders on your PC in a pretty orderly fashion.

7. BigDaddyWeaves

United States
    Thanks @eighthdayregret I'll be sure to try those next time I ever have a problem! That's all I want is the files and folders to be organized I'm just glad I got it working because now I know what's entailed for games like this with DLC and updates and such.

eighthdayregret likes this.
  8. eighthdayregret

United States
    I'm the same way, that's why I mentioned it. NPS Browser keeps my OCD from going haywire.

9. BigDaddyWeaves

United States
    @eighthdayregret hahaha I'm an organized POS lol I gotta have things in their place! Good to know I'm not the only one who likes his files properly sorted and such! I will definitely try NPS the next time I have a problem. I can't believe I wasted my time ripping the WOFF game cartridge lol THOSE ARE MINUTES I CAN'T GET BACK lmao. Nah I'm glad I still remembered how to do it. My Vita is the hub for all things PSP and PS Vita. I make custom themes for the PSP I've been working on my newest theme for a while now, "God of Themes" I'll give you one attempt to guess what game I'm going off of lol

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [NoNpDRM], Fantasy, Update