Gaming World ends with you

E-Zibit

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
12
Trophies
0
XP
26
Country
United States
I had the World ends with you and i was pretty far in it, (beginning of day 6). I plugged my micro SD with the save file on it into a Mac, well my friend unplugged it and all my files went corrupt, including homebrew and save files.
I was just wondering if anyone could send me a SAV file for the world ends with you, preferably if you are at day 6 but day 5 or 4 is fine to.
kthxbye
 

Clean Sanchez

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
11
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
The files are not necessarily corrupt. I use a Mac too. I've had my TTDS protest/not work and then I've reexamined the files in Mac OSX and everything was fine.

Grab the files of the flash card and save onto your Mac desktop. Open Disk Utility and erase to a clean MS-DOS format. Put the files back on and with luck everything will work OK.

(I don't mean to be offensive but regular copies of save files are essential - especially TWEWY as you only get ONE lousy save profile.)
 

E-Zibit

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
12
Trophies
0
XP
26
Country
United States
Clean Sanchez said:
The files are not necessarily corrupt. I use a Mac too. I've had my TTDS protest/not work and then I've reexamined the files in Mac OSX and everything was fine.

Grab the files of the flash card and save onto your Mac desktop. Open Disk Utility and erase to a clean MS-DOS format. Put the files back on and with luck everything will work OK.

(I don't mean to be offensive but regular copies of save files are essential - especially TWEWY as you only get ONE lousy save profile.)

My problem was much more extreme as the mac wouldnt even read/identify my card, my ds couldnt load it and my friends cell phone couldnt even identify that i put in a micro SD.
I finally put it into a PC and it siad that Macs are fail and that now i had to format my Micro before i could open it, i was happy it still worked but all my files are gone and i cant get them back as they are no longer existing.
Thanks though:)
 

Flameburst

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
210
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
82
Country
United States
Well, with the macs, you have to do safely remove hardware to take it out otherwise things get corrupted. My M3 firmware got corrupted like that and i had to reinstall it. It basically depends on what files you are looking/modifying. Those are the ones that get corrupted when you pull it out. I dunno how much i can help with the save file. I've beaten the game so if you want mine i can send it to you. (After you beat the game you can replay any part of the game. So you can just get a sav that's beaten.)

P.S. What format do you need? Is it .sav?
 

zeppo

change my avatar!
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
982
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
5
Country
United States
I also need a save. If anyone has everything complete except for the secret reports (if some, but not all, are complete, that's fine), then I'd like that. I had the whole story beaten, everything bought from all the shops, all pins, and another day beaten, and my micro sd just got the dumb formatting message so now it got erased...
 

E-Zibit

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
12
Trophies
0
XP
26
Country
United States
Flameburst said:
Well, with the macs, you have to do safely remove hardware to take it out otherwise things get corrupted. My M3 firmware got corrupted like that and i had to reinstall it. It basically depends on what files you are looking/modifying. Those are the ones that get corrupted when you pull it out. I dunno how much i can help with the save file. I've beaten the game so if you want mine i can send it to you. (After you beat the game you can replay any part of the game. So you can just get a sav that's beaten.)

P.S. What format do you need? Is it .sav?

Yes i believe so, and thanks.
 

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
1,442
Trophies
0
Age
45
Location
NY
Website
Visit site
XP
182
Country
United States
zeppo said:
I also need a save. If anyone has everything complete except for the secret reports (if some, but not all, are complete, that's fine), then I'd like that. I had the whole story beaten, everything bought from all the shops, all pins, and another day beaten, and my micro sd just got the dumb formatting message so now it got erased...
Well, there's one already in the download module advertised as complete here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2249

Or you can have mine. I'm post-game, Chapter 1 secret reports complete. Working on my noise list right now. Haven't done Another Day yet. Have most of the threads I can buy. It's not as far as you were, but it's a start.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2402

Format is 512KB .sav (R4/Cyclo), (E) version

One warning if you use mine. I have abused the SDPP system a little, so I think my DS is set to about December 11th or 12th, 2008. No idea what happens if you load the save on a DS with the correct date, but I may try it out now that I have my save backed up.
tongue.gif
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/hkpyXTZ +1