World Destruction

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by |0xyG3N²&#1, Jun 18, 2008.

1. |0xyG3N²&#1
    OP

|0xyG3N²&#1 Banned

Banned
    Jun 18, 2008
    Netherlands
    World Destruction is an "apocalypse impending" RPG for the Nintendo DS published by SEGA, and at the same time an anime series based on the game - which is a traditional RPG with turn-based combat and giant bosses, developed by Image Epoch (Luminous Arc), and reuniting three Xenogears staffers. The game centers on a youth named Kirie Irunisu who secretly possesses the power to destroy the world. He is forced to join a party that aims not to save the world, but to eradicate it and start anew. The story also has a main heroine named Morute Ashera, who plays a bigger role in the anime version.

Some pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For more pictures check:IGN Pictures

Trailer/Gameplay: Trailer/Gameplay Youtube

2. knightguy363

knightguy363 GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2008
    sounds interesting i like the idea of pirates but kinda reminds me of final fantasy =S

3. FlameTakuya

FlameTakuya GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 23, 2007
    Senegal
    Republic of Borginia
    A game to destroy the world instead of saving it?

Ooh, nice and fresh. [​IMG]

4. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Turn-based RPGs are my favorite.....I'm looking forward to this game sooooo much...
    I'm lazy to search around, when is th English release dated?

Game looks great to me, I like the art style, nice, clean and sharp...I just hope it won't be ruined by bad controls..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice