Homebrew Working Wii64/WiiSX forwarders :)

Elliander

Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
NOTE: You DO have to use the Wii64/WiiSX binaries provided (and if you want DVD access be sure to copy the meta.xml as well), the channels will not work with the official releases.
Download:
Wii64
WiiSX

I found both of these to work, but with the WiiSX forwarder when I exit the emulator it makes this horrible god awful sound (a series of very high pitched beeps in a specific sequence) when it loads the system menu again. Did this happen with anyone else?

(Sorry to Necro this thread, but I can't find any others about a forwarder.)

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found both of these to work, but with the WiiSX forwarder when I exit the emulator it makes this horrible god awful sound (a series of very high pitched beeps in a specific sequence) when it loads the system menu again. Did this happen with anyone else?

(Sorry to Necro this thread, but I can't find any others about a forwarder.)

That awful sound happens with every version of wiisx/wii64 i've ever used, and as someone who compiles a lot of forwarders, i haven't found a way around it yet.

Elliander

Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
That awful sound happens with every version of wiisx/wii64 i've ever used, and as someone who compiles a lot of forwarders, i haven't found a way around it yet.

I never had the sound happen with Wii64, just WiiSX and only with the forwarder. If I open WiiSX through the Homebrew Channel it exits back to the Homebrew Channel and there is no sound.

LuxMiVoZi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Also I downloaded a Playstation game and I got 3 different kinds of files, a CCD, ECM, and SUB. I can't get the game to work. Any tips?
i get my games from -site removed- and i get 2 files [track 1] and [track 2 ] but i just ignore track 2 and only get track 1 and it workes fine

Murf709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the wii64 forwarder installed at SD/wad/
My emulator is set to usb/apps/wii64

When I try to enter the app via forwarder, the banner comes up but when I click "ok" it goes to a black screen causing me to do a hard reset. Any tips?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Audiophiles mjs second allegation