Hacking Working SNES Emulator

Artrigis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, first of all I did see the sticky and have been using euphoria for awhile. Ive mainly played lost vikings, a game with no saving capabilities. Now Ive been trying to play final fantasy 3 and the game boots up and plays fine.. but it never remembers my saves. I check via usb and I do infact see saves there, but they cant be accessed. Or in some cases the very first save I make in a game will work, however every save after that is unable to be read.

I am wondering if I did something wrong?
This is how I installed the emulator:
Download this version http://filetrip.net/psp-downloads/homebrew/download-snes9x-euphoria-r5-beta-3-f27347.html via the sticky.
Copy the euphoria folder with all its subfolders into the psp/game folder. I then put my roms into the ROMS folder.

Like I said the games load up and play perfectly, but I cant get them to keep a save.

Any advice?

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If u noticed maybe u gotta choose which Save slot u wanna use........State save i believe

Every Game u wanna save u gotta go to Menu....choose Save Slot 1-10 or so and Save.......it will show a little preview pic

After go to Game....Go to Menu and choose Save Slot and Load

:yaypsp:

Artrigis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm, actually.. I found something out.

There is an exact method you need to follow to exit euphoria, if you don't follow it your saves are deleted.

Save in your game like usual, playstation logo button and select load new rom, to the list of all your roms.
And from there playstation logo button again and exit euphoria.

This way I was able to keep my saves.

Also I found something else out if anyone by chance was wondering this too. If a game isn't working very well, example chrono trigger wasnt displaying all the graphics. You can load up the game by pressing square instead of circle and it then looks perfect.

Thanks for the advice though guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn