Hacking Working Fix for Daigasso! Band Brother

littlestevie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been trying since release to get this game to work properly for my M3Real, wouldnt work under sakura or the proper m3 firmware

not even 3.8 works correctly (DLC doesnt show up in the save)

now i grabbed one of the saves provided by RanmaFreak...

M3 system firmware 3.8 would boot but not see the extra songs or save progress

switched to sakura with the 8Mbyte save and bang it all works..

saving, playing the DLC, only thing that doesnt work is WiFi for DLC but that brings up the error that most people are getting

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you upload the exact save you used. I swear I've tried everything I'm even to afraid to trim the rom x_x. I get an error when I try and use the 8 mb save in M3DS Real 3.8 I'll go back to Sakura though if you say it works...

edit: nvm it works thanks a bunch dude!

littlestevie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RanmaFreak said:
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

thats the file there....
works terrifically, just rename the save u want (its got the DLC with it)
make sure u use sakura tho, 3.8 doesnt pick up anything past 1Mbyte of the save so no DLC and no saving function works...

dont trim it screws it as well i found

(oh and i also just managed to connect to wireless but dont have any dl slots to see if i can download with the save)

EDIT: saving isnt 100% :'(

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that while they do work with Sakura, I can't seem to change my signature or save most of my scores.

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
off topic: Where the hell are the nintendo songs in DX???? All i see is anime and j-pop songs...I mean there good and all but I want some old school stuff lol

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make custom songs with these saves? That is what I really want. I think the problem with the scores is that Sakura knows how to read 8MB but for some reason can not write to it correctly.

littlestevie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chrisruls00 said:
can you make custom songs with these saves? That is what I really want. I think the problem with the scores is that Sakura knows how to read 8MB but for some reason can not write to it correctly.

i will test now, but you maybe right....

it doesnt save at all to the 8mb save on system menu 3.8 :\

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RanmaFreak said:
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

Is it me or when you use these saves the music order it alphabetized?? I tried the saves once worked, but when I played them again, the order changed. Anything in Japanese came first order, then anything in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1