• Does't matter! Sticky this post!

Results are only viewable after voting.

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We cant
it does it is just that nintendo killed 3ds piracy in general. install ANY cia you pirated and nintendo will ban you from online services.

edit: even if you patched out sig checks on the 3ds, nintendo still catches you using aauth, where a game is assigned to your 3ds's id0 i think? the pirated game wont match your id0 and nintendo knows you've been pirating.
What if I just want to download updates (not launching the game at all, not playing online etc. just the updates)? Because I want to dump them.......

balteck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I use it to dowload patches (because my WIIU is DNS Blocked) and I discovered that not every last patch is downloaded.

For example Minecraft WIIU Edition, it downloads patch version 672, but the last one is version 688.
How can I resolve this issue?

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p4r3HRQ.jpg

Anyone with this issue find a solution yet?

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I use it to dowload patches (because my WIIU is DNS Blocked) and I discovered that not every last patch is downloaded.

For example Minecraft WIIU Edition, it downloads patch version 672, but the last one is version 688.
How can I resolve this issue?
How do oyu know, is there any database for the latest Wii U updates/dlc?

KeyEX99

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi guys, everything works fine but the EUR Just Dance 2019 Main Game is stuck at the first file resulting in an corrupted file. USB Helper is trying to fix it, can't, tries to download it again, get's another corrupted file and so on. Downloading the Update is no problem at all.

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm experiencing a weird problem with this tool where it disconnects my computer from the internet after about 3-5 minutes of downloading. Anyone know what's causing this?

Reactions: jamespoo

NewkTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys!

It has been a while since I've been away (Sorry about that) it was nice to see Developer drop by and leave his comment about the RAT concern. Anyways, I'm seeing a trend with a couple questions:

FAQ 1 - USB Helper is not Installing/Connecting to the Internet? Well this is not an easy fix. Each PC has a different setup, whether that is your Firewall, Router Security, Internet Provider or Admin Permissions. I recommend downloading the Alternative Package I included, Disabling Router Firewall Settings, Messing around in your PCs Firewall settings and pinpointing your loss of packets. Unfortunately, this is probably 100% a PC problem and not a USB Helper problem. Also, YOU NEED TO RUN the Installer and USB Helper AS ADMIN.

FAQ 2 - How do I transfer to Wii U/Do you use SD Card? USB Helper should guide you through getting your SD setup. I have not used a USB and I recommend you stick with a 64GB SD card. After the games have been placed in the sd:/install folder (Whether that's a USB Helper Title or MoonTecon vWii Injected Title) you need to put that in your WiiU and start Haxchi. Then Load CFW Mocha (Just start getting in that Habit). After Mocha loads, open Haxchi and choose your WUP Installer Mod Y. Highlight your titles and Install them to your USB Drive (You should have an External USB Drive) or Install them to your system. If you wish to play the game, just load into Mocha first to alleviate any issues.

FAQ 3 - Installing just DLC/Updates? Yes, you can do that! Just look into the additional options on the Right hand of the USB Helper installer after clicking on a title. To install, it does the same thing, I personally would just make sure the main game title is installed first.

Reactions: jeannotte

NewkTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any new info on this guys?

Exactly what the comments state. It's as safe as illegally downloading the ROMS themselves. I've been using it for a while now. If you're that worried, and don't have proper security checks and knowledge of your PC, then you probably should be going the Legal Route.

That's really all I need to say. This = Illegal Pirating and if you don't know what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Btw, its safe.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what the comments state. It's as safe as illegally downloading the ROMS themselves. I've been using it for a while now. If you're that worried, and don't have proper security checks and knowledge of your PC, then you probably should be going the Legal Route.

That's really all I need to say. This = Illegal Pirating and if you don't know what you're doing, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Btw, its safe.

is 3DS working download?

IS_Nitro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Btw, its safe.

Reads like you're offended? Also a bone to pick? Not my intention to suggest anything on your part.

Lot of assumption making your doing here, with a elitist gate-keeping attitude to boot, but this is gbatemp after-all. Perhaps "asking a question" when the probability is high someone already looked, may be simpler then working through it from scratch...

I suppose I'm making assumptions of you now too. Eh, *shrug*. Either way thanks for the info and the post but I'm out.

Last edited by IS_Nitro,

Lassic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have been unable to download anything with USB Helper lately.

Using a VPN allows me to download without issues, though.

I tried to reset my modem, but that didn't fix it at all.

Edit: Ok, now, it worked. I just changed my dns address on windows configuration. They were set to use open dns. Honestly i don't understand this. I think sometimes it just decides to work. Completely random.

Last edited by Lassic,
Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been unable to download anything with USB Helper lately.

Using a VPN allows me to download without issues, though.

I tried to reset my modem, but that didn't fix it at all.

Edit: Ok, now, it worked. I just changed my dns address on windows configuration. They were set to use open dns. Honestly i don't understand this. I think sometimes it just decides to work. Completely random.
do you get to download 3DS games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol
    19 inches it was glorious lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If a racoon can fit up to 8-inches then so be it
    +1
    Lol it it fits I sit? Lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Will it blend lol
    +1
    Blended families!!!
    The Dahmer diet, two healthy shakes and meat for dinner!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Dahmer diet, two healthy shakes and meat for dinner!!!