• No, you're a stank turd.

• Does't matter! Sticky this post!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Souperman9

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can OP confirm this? If a RAT(Remote Administration Tool) is embedded to the package, It can be a security concern, specially for those that don't pay attention to what is running in the background on their computers.

I'll check it out anyways.
So, what are your findings? And happy birthday by the way.

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds title keys no longer work correct ?
it does it is just that nintendo killed 3ds piracy in general. install ANY cia you pirated and nintendo will ban you from online services.

edit: even if you patched out sig checks on the 3ds, nintendo still catches you using aauth, where a game is assigned to your 3ds's id0 i think? the pirated game wont match your id0 and nintendo knows you've been pirating.

Last edited by Hambrew,

Cleish85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Install the latest version of WiiU USB Helper!
maxresdefault.jpg

Original Developer: Hikari06

Background: USBHelperInstaller was developed as a workaround for the "dead" WiiU USB Helper. All credit goes to FailedShack and their development team.
*** I did not help develop/upload/modify any of the content I am about to share***

Download Link: USBHelperInstaller (Windows Installer) (Official Github)

How to Install:

• Right Click & Run USBHelperInstaller.exe as Administrator
  • Select WiiU USB Helper Version 0.6.1.655
  • Allow for Download & Install
  • Right Click & Run WiiU USB Helper as Administrator (Always Launch as Admin!)
  • Select Language & Accept Terms
  • Select Download Location
  • Copy & Paste Title Key(s) URL in both WiiU & 3DS
  • Don't forget to set your filters!
Title Keys Link(s): ***NOT ACTUAL LINKS! Downloading Titles is ILLEGAL!***
  • WiiU:
    Google wiiu tk
  • 3DS:
    Google 3dscia

Recommended Wii U Loader/CFW:
  • WUP Installer Mod Y (Homebrew App Store) - Download after Haxchi Homebrew (Need Help? Click Here!)
  • Mocha CFW (Homebrew App Store)
Extra/Help:
  • Installing DLC + Updates? You must INSTALL titles & PLAY titles using CFW!!! (Recommend Using Mocha)
  • Can't find your favorite Original Wii/Gamecube Game? Use TeconMoon's Injector instead! (Need Help? Click Here!)
  • Downloads not working? Try temporary disabling Windows Defender or you Anti-Virus protection. Alternatively, you can add both WiiU USB Helper folders located in %Appdata% to your exclusion list. (If you installed to default location)
  • Downloads still not fully completing or starting? You may need to over-ride your built in Windows Defender firewall settings. I've made this simple, just download and extract the stable re-pack below, right-click and run USBHelperLauncher.exe as administrator, when Windows warns you about running the program; click More Info and Run Anyway, then when your firewall protection pops-up; add the exception to both your public and private network. If you would like to make a desktop shortcut for easy access, right-click on the USBHelperLauncher.exe file again and Send to Desktop (Create Shortcut).

STABLE/WINDOWS SECURITY DOWNLOAD (Only Use if your downloads are partially completing/not starting) : Click Here!
I know that this topic has been discussed, answered and "hated" on in the past. No need to reply to this thread, just vote on the poll ^^ ABOVE! ^^
No Drama | No Questions, No Answers | Title Key's are not Linked... smh

- NewkTV
Amazing work! I couldn't fully download the larger games but after following your guide lines it works. I can't thank you enough.

xaeroxcore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone, i could install Nintendont on my Wii U thanks to this tool, but i tried to install Retroarch, Super Smash Brawl, Super Smash Melee and Mario Kart Wii and it drops error on Wup Installer, it says that USB is not connected...i tried to install on Nand and it crashes too. I downloaded isos from same region in inject it and copied to SD how it is supossed to do it. What am i doing wrong? Any help? Thanks in advance!

MatheusMiranda

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everytime I try to install the launcher this happen:

"Could not stablish a connection.
Pelase check your internet connection and try again.
Reason: Server Error (502)"

But my internet connection is working. Somebody knows what to do?

jaladhjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this working.. but this is my 1st time modding a Wii-U..

I have game downloads working.. & am currently downloading just to my PC..

Question is.. can I load these right onto a usb hdd / flash drive & install with WUP ?

Some other threads & guides made it sound like I had to install from the SD Card.. & one thread even said this wasn't for installing games.. just "Titles"

I'm super confused about this portion.. I've done many original Wii's.. those were simple.. load up backup images of legitimately owned games.. play with USB Loader GX or Configurable USB Loader or any loader of choice..

All this seems to be significantly different though.. looking for help..

I've read the "how to convert between formats" & similar threads.. that's where I found info like loading a download from the SD Card..

They also mention a WiiU formatted drive.. now I know Wii was WBFS.. what is WiiU's format & is there a tool for formatting a drive to that ?

Danke much :-)

abcefgj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much i just offer somthing that i would love to play :donkey kong bongos(even one of the games in the series)

jaladhjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like a fool for not being able to find it but how do I turn the sounds off..

They're awful & I'd like them all gone forever.. lol

thejaso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else missing titles? When I look at the NES library there are 61 titles, but there should be 94.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All, it's nice to come across this.

Question. I installed per the directions version 0.6.1.655 from the drop down menu but it's telling me after installation that it's running 0.6.1.653.

Is this the way it's suppose to be??
Yeah I think so.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone help me out? The app keeps switching between connected and disconnected from my Wii U and so the transfer percentage never gets past 0%. Thanks.

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This happens, running it after the installation:
USB Helper is preparing the ticket chache (0%)
It gets stuck there.
Does this guide still work? :)

Same here... did u find a way to get past it?

Edit: Nevermind, the problem was the title key website that was no longer up!

Last edited by buhdiego,

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So how did you fix it? I can't seem to install because it stops at 0% and then crashes.

The title key website I've used was no longer up, that's why USB Helper was stuck in 0% (checked putting it on my PC's browser) Then, I've searched for another one that was UP and, then, i put in the USB Helper and it did work (Hint: search for ovh when googling for title key website, you'll find a website with a list of working title keys domains)

Maybe you'll have to uninstall and install USB helper again so it will ask you again for the title key's website.

Edit: You can clear your installation by clicking with the right mouse button on the usb helper launcher's rocket icon near the clock on the taskbar, go to advanced and then click on clear install)

Last edited by buhdiego,

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the latest version of WiiU USB Helper!
maxresdefault.jpg

Original Developer: Hikari06

Background: USBHelperInstaller was developed as a workaround for the "dead" WiiU USB Helper. All credit goes to FailedShack and their development team.
*** I did not help develop/upload/modify any of the content I am about to share***

Download Link: USBHelperInstaller (Windows Installer) (Official Github)

How to Install:

• Right Click & Run USBHelperInstaller.exe as Administrator
  • Select WiiU USB Helper Version 0.6.1.655
  • Allow for Download & Install
  • Right Click & Run WiiU USB Helper as Administrator (Always Launch as Admin!)
  • Select Language & Accept Terms
  • Select Download Location
  • Copy & Paste Title Key(s) URL in both WiiU & 3DS
  • Don't forget to set your filters!
Title Keys Link(s): ***NOT ACTUAL LINKS! Downloading Titles is ILLEGAL!***
  • WiiU:
    Google wiiu tk
  • 3DS:
    Google 3dscia

Recommended Wii U Loader/CFW:
  • WUP Installer Mod Y (Homebrew App Store) - Download after Haxchi Homebrew (Need Help? Click Here!)
  • Mocha CFW (Homebrew App Store)
Extra/Help:
  • Installing DLC + Updates? You must INSTALL titles & PLAY titles using CFW!!! (Recommend Using Mocha)
  • Can't find your favorite Original Wii/Gamecube Game? Use TeconMoon's Injector instead! (Need Help? Click Here!)
  • Downloads not working? Try temporary disabling Windows Defender or you Anti-Virus protection. Alternatively, you can add both WiiU USB Helper folders located in %Appdata% to your exclusion list. (If you installed to default location)
  • Downloads still not fully completing or starting? You may need to over-ride your built in Windows Defender firewall settings. I've made this simple, just download and extract the stable re-pack below, right-click and run USBHelperLauncher.exe as administrator, when Windows warns you about running the program; click More Info and Run Anyway, then when your firewall protection pops-up; add the exception to both your public and private network. If you would like to make a desktop shortcut for easy access, right-click on the USBHelperLauncher.exe file again and Send to Desktop (Create Shortcut).

STABLE/WINDOWS SECURITY DOWNLOAD (Only Use if your downloads are partially completing/not starting) : Click Here!
I know that this topic has been discussed, answered and "hated" on in the past. No need to reply to this thread, just vote on the poll ^^ ABOVE! ^^
No Drama | No Questions, No Answers | Title Key's are not Linked... smh

- NewkTV

Somebody on YouTube referred me to this program after complementing the icons of their GameCube injects. Where can I get more info on what this is and how to use it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning