Working DS Emulator for Rockman ZX?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by KKS, Jul 13, 2006.

1. KKS
    OP

KKS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    Malaysia
    i new to this forum. i wanna ask, which emulator able to run rockman zx properly.

i tested 5 emulators and it only give me blank screen.

and DesmuME runs the game at poor framerate with no sound....

anyone can help me?
    thanks.

2. Hero-Link

Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    none can. there isnt a "GOOD" DS emulator

3. KKS
    OP

KKS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    Malaysia
    i see. which mean i have no hope on running rockman zx on current ds emulator?...

sigh...

maybe 'wait' is an answer...

4. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese 100%!
    You got that right answer. [​IMG]

5. ohoni

ohoni Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    You CAN play it on Desmu though (even at that low speed and with no sound). I played it up through level 2 just fine, with the only problems being that some of the "mode 7" type effects look a little glitchy sometimes, and when I got the full screen picture of Zero and Rock in the intro I had to disable the top frame (in the menu) to see the dialog I had to click through, and that when I first got the megaman thingy it went blank for a minute or so (which is apparently when an FMV is supposed to run), but then it came back on and I could play as normal.

I hope they continue to improve it, I really want to be able to play these things on my computer (much more convenient than a handheld for me).

6. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese 100%!
    Yes but it is not perfect so all we can do is playing it patiently or wait for the next improvement version in the near future. Or better yet, got a nds lite and the game for now, heh.