Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why are you posting this here?
rolleyes.gif

No one likes work, but everyone has to (well unless you're in school, but that's not fun either), there's no point in complaining about it on a gaming forum
tongue.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Tomorrow it's my last day at my current job, I have some savings so I'll be fine for a couple of months, I'm just really tired, haven't had vacations in almost 2 years.

Need some time for myself.

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
i guess i'm one of the lucky ones as i really do love my job

Ditto.
Working as a Clerk in a Store that sells Consoles, Mobile Phones, Mp3-Players and Toys is suprinsingly fun, as you spend most of your time playing with the things and the other half surfing the web. Flying RC helicopters, Listening to good music and getting payed for it is far more then most people associate with work.
tongue.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why are you posting this here?
rolleyes.gif

No one likes work, but everyone has to (well unless you're in school, but that's not fun either), there's no point in complaining about it on a gaming forum
tongue.gif

Well I guess time spent at work is time taken away from gaming...LOL
In fact I like my job, but when I'm really busy I have to work long hours and when I get home I'm too tired to even play MP3....
That's when I wish I didn't have to work at all....

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though work sucks and I'm still in school, I need money (I'm takign Japanese and there's a trip to Japan for it in a couple years, but it's 3500 fricken dollars and my parents can't pay that much ): )so I'm going to get a part-time job bagging groceries or something (not much you can do at 14)

Oh well...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up