WoodR4i cheats not working after switching from WR4 Revolution

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Neuro vYrus, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Neuro vYrus
    OP

Newcomer Neuro vYrus Newbie

Canada
    Hello there , First I buyed an R4 Revolution non-sdhc really cheap working with WoodR4 1.20 then played with DQ9 for a while with cheats and was working wonderfully ...

Then I wanted to have a bigger microSD card and buyed and R4i Gold on r4ids.cn and installed WoodR4i 1.23 and loaded my games with it

Just at the end of the first battle, there is a glitched square on the bottom screen at the top left corner that appear suddenly... then go back to the world map and at the next battle, the square is still there, input my battle command and the game just do nothing , still run but doesn't execute the battle and im stuck here [​IMG]

i was planning to give my old r4 to my nephew , so is there a way to solve this ?? Has anybody seen this kind of bug ??

2. AlanJohn

Member AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    Don't worry. You see, when you move ROMs to other files especially sd cards they often corrupt. So everything you need to do is to get a new, fresh, clean ROM and rename your sav to the new rom.

3. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    No... that only happens when there's a problem with your MicroSD or computer.
    There is no reason for anything to be changed/altered/corrupted when copying.

4. AlanJohn

Member AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    It does happen when you do that 100 times.

5. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    No, it doesn't. It's not like something visible where it will change and degrade every time you copy it.
    It's digital, A is A is A is A is A is A. A will always be A, unless something is damaged and causing corruption.