Hacking WOODR4 V1.14 for R4ids gold has been released

tranfeer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good news from r4ids gold team that WOOD R4 V1.14 for r4ids gold has been released.
Have a look at the package and the url on the package is "www.r4ids.com" or "www.r4ids.cn"?If it is,this kernel can be run.

Attention:This kernel cann't be used on R4i gold Ver2.0 which is introduced by www.r4ids.com now and R4i gold Ver2.0 has nothing to do with r4ids gold team.

For more information,you can access www.r4ids.cn.
Thank yellow.wood.goblin for his great job.

Download Site one:http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.html
Download Site Two:http://filetrip.net/f21887-WOODR4-For-R4ids-gold-1-14.html
Download Site Three:http://www.r4idsn.com/download.asp

real genuine r4ids gold PCB:
PCB1.jpg

real genuine r4ids gold package:
p5-1.jpg

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes.

"Do not forget that the Wood sources are protected under the GPL license. You must release any modified sources if you release a new binary to the public"

cocolicous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one having problems with it?all your previous games loose their saves,and most of the games don't start??anyone else? If not,do you know what I'm doing wrong?

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
cocolicous said:
Am I the only one having problems with it?all your previous games loose their saves,and most of the games don't start??anyone else? If not,do you know what I'm doing wrong?
the saves files on wood are .nds.sav not .sav,you will have to rename you saves to .nds.save

dual007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cocolicous said:
Has anyone tried the new games,like super scribblenauts?pokemon black? Or KH Re coded? Anyone have any luck?

Hi,all the games you metioned can be run on V1.37 kernel.
I have played them with V1.37 kernel.
I'll have a try with this wood kernel.
nayps3.gif

cocolicous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dual007 said:
cocolicous said:
Has anyone tried the new games,like super scribblenauts?pokemon black? Or KH Re coded? Anyone have any luck?

nayps3.gif

Well I have tried all 3 and they dont work, Please try them and let me know, Maybe My files are not patched, Thanks

cocolicous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys the 1.37 Firmware runs everything!!! This WOOD release must still be in the early stage, Super scribblenauts works + Pokemon Black,and KH Re Coded, WOOD doesn't even want to open the first scribblenauts for me, Im staying away from it until they fix it.

cocolicous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cocolicous said:
Guys the 1.37 Firmware runs everything!!! This WOOD release must still be in the early stage, Super scribblenauts works + Pokemon Black,and KH Re Coded, WOOD doesn't even want to open the first scribblenauts for me, Im staying away from it until they fix it.

Scratch that, Super scribblenauts starts but runs in a intro loop.

Posts merged

dual007 said:
QUOTE(cocolicous @ Oct 15 2010, 05:47 PM) Has anyone tried the new games,like super scribblenauts?pokemon black? Or KH Re coded? Anyone have any luck?

nayps3.gif

Super scribblenauts works for you? Mine runs in a loop at the intro?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao