Hacking WOODR4 V1.14 for R4ids gold has been released

Darkhindu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this definitely won't work for R4i-SDHC right? No Wood for that, which means no support for Super Scribblenauts for a while right?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i wonder why ppl would get angry if u distribute their program... isnt it for everyone to use? who cares who distributes it as long as the goal of the developer is met (ie tht everyone can play using it)
still grats to the owners of r4i which is very good in terms of color and very similar in many ways to the r4ds

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Come to think of it, other R4 clones are probably going to follow suit and start porting Wood R4 to their flashcarts.

R4i-Gold is a TTDS clone if we can dldi patch it with ttio it will work but sadly there is no dldi section

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pikachu945 said:
RupeeClock said:
Come to think of it, other R4 clones are probably going to follow suit and start porting Wood R4 to their flashcarts.

R4i-Gold is a TTDS clone if we can dldi patch it with ttio it will work but sadly there is no dldi section
No the nds loader cannot have dldi section(confirmed). That's why I'm failing in WoodDSTT.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
*Stops working on porting Wood to R4i Ultra*

I'm so sick of this scene!
What's wrong with porting Wood to R4 clones? As long as R4ids team releases source code, I see no problem of porting. There are people who uses clone card out there.

If all goes well then Acekard will have a tough time.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People should give ywg some respect, if it wasn't for him there would be no Wood. He does this for free, and asks for nothing in return.

People know the rules. If you modify Wood in any way any and release it, you have to release the source code.

Just in case people aren't aware

ywg said:
sources must be released or this topic killed.
ywg = The Yellow Wood Goblin, developer of Wood RPG/ R4.

I'm very surprised Costello has added this R4ids wood to the frontpage and allowed it on filetrip without the sources released. Given how high Wood is on GBAtemp's search ranking, they should take care of ywg ie: not permitting modified releases without the source. You don't want to give ywg the hump so he no longer releases Wood. ywg brings a lot of traffic GBAtemp's way...

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is great, since many people buy this thinking the R4 is the almighty and then they finish buying the Gold one thinking it is better cuz it is golden. LOL asieauseuahseuh

And it works with DSi, this is great.

Now those people can have a real good flashcard thanks to this amazing firmware.
biggrin.gif

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
tk_saturn said:
I'm very surprised Costello has added this R4ids wood to the frontpage and allowed it on filetrip without the sources released.

I'm not surprised, actually. Shoptemp is a shop and interested in selling flash cards. That's it.

A Shoptemp review of me got deleted after 1 month, and I was told that nothing got deleted and I should smoke less weed... (Actually I have screenshots of my review now).

So, it seems to get difficult with Shoptemp and GBAtemp Community. Sorry.

unbenannt99.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.