Hacking WoodM3 (from M3 ninetail) + AutoBoot on M3iZERO

kraijeck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, Thankyou Xenon++ for M3 Ninetail -> This is a GREAT WORK.

Now I have a stupid idea to make WoodM3 is a main system and Use M3iZERO for startup only.

Then I follow Xenon++ Guide to make auto boot and delete unnesserry file form SYSTEM folder in M3 Ninetail Topic.

What I found is.
1. Only 3 file is need for startup M3iZERO and the rest is Wood
2. Cheats are use in R4 format. (usrcheat.dat) ->include GBATemp Cheat Database - 31 oct 2010.
3. Go back to Sakura is easy by 1.delete \SYSTEM and \__rpg folder 2.copy \SYSTEM form sakura if New Sakura come out.

Link to download
(Sorry, Link is removed)

Plese REMEMBER! -The one who did the great job is Xenon++ NOT MINE.

PS1. Not work in GMP-003
PS2. Only test in G002AA_M3_A1b and work

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@Kraijeck. Tried it and works fine. TQ... How to get rid of the splash of 'M3Real' at the first boot??
I like my M3i0 but I hate M3 team
wink.gif

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
al5911 said:
How to get rid of the splash of 'M3Real' at the first boot??
wink.gif

I don't think that it's possible to get rid of that boot screen atm.

Second sentence: We all have that problem. I got over it that I lost some cash that I spend on two M3i0s. M3 fooled a lot of people in the past year.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Be nice if there was a Wood for the G6 Real 16g as its the worst flash cart I have ever had, makes the old Bung gbc cards look like silicon gods in comparison.... ; (

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I never knew there was a Wood for M3. This uses the same loader as the R4 does? Also does it get updated regularly just like in the R4? I tried it and it worked.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks kraijeck, this is nice! As long as Xenon++ doesn't mind, I hope you update this whenever he updates his awesome M3 NineTail.
yaynds.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Wow I never knew there was a Wood for M3. This uses the same loader as the R4 does? Also does it get updated regularly just like in the R4? I tried it and it worked.
check out the M3 Ninetail thread

works fine

DeadlyAnGeL91792

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slight problem with this...all my saves needed to be defragged so i did it then i decided to switch the theme it was all good so far but then when i went to go play a game with cheats on (dragon quest 9) it halted while loading it which i dont understand because it didnt halt before i tried using cheats...i also get this same error when trying to play golden sun ds

its says
arm7 start: memory 02380000
arm7 size: 0028fc4/0028fc4
/loader.cpp (149)
nds is fragmented. please defrag using pc. halt.

theres more before it but yeahhh idk what file im supposed to defrag any ideas?

EDIT: i cant start any games at all and i use to be able to play all of them once my saves were defragged hope that helps a bit (using the very first model m3i0)

EDIT2: tested playing chrono trigger (no cheats at all) and it worked fine no need to defrag anything...

EDIT3: tried deactivating cheats on Dq9 it still halts...gonna defrag the rom its self and see what happens

EDIT4: didnt work...help? please? xennon?

EDIT5: this makes no sense i had 2 roms of this game (different names) and the other rom of dq9 worked flawlessly WTH what about mine?

EDIT6: ok so to get this straight...so far all my roms work BUT golden sun ds and my 2nd rom of dq9 which is an EXACT copy of the one that works (they give me the error above) but with a different name...wtf my head hurts what can possibly make one rom work but its exact copy with a different name not work....my mind has been blown i think im just having an unlucky day.

EDIT7: wow...it really is the nds file because i renamed the saves for both the dq9 games and my save worked with the other rom...was it the cheats? did the cheats do something to the nds file itself? now i got a headache...it still doesnt explain why golden sun ds wont work...

EDIT8: i think i realized whats wrong i just tried playing my english patched pokemon black and it wouldnt load (same error) and then i realized that the golden sun rom i had was englished patched (well kinda) so im guessing that wood doesnt support roms with patches...damn that sux
frown.gif
im just mad i had to learn the hard way...gonna investigate further.

EDIT9: weird soma bringer and tales of innocence work (english patched both of them) but kingdom hearts re coded wouldnt work...i also grabbed a clean version of golden sun ds and it gave me the same error as before.

EDIT10: ok this is to much work for me idk why it doesnt work with certain patched and idk why it wouldnt work when i tried to use cheats but imma go to bed please feel free to help out guys night.

EDIT11:ok just woke up gonna download a defragging sofware and run it on my entire 16 gig microsd hope this works ill update when its done

EDIT12: FINALLY! using a defrag software on the fragged nds roms they managed to load and run perfect gonna try to run using cheats now.

EDIT13: cheats work! now a few of my roms couldnt be defragged by the software i used...anyone got any ideas on how i can get them working or should i just re download them?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Etalon said:
al5911 said:
How to get rid of the splash of 'M3Real' at the first boot??
wink.gif

I don't think that it's possible to get rid of that boot screen atm.

Second sentence: We all have that problem. I got over it that I lost some cash that I spend on two M3i0s. M3 fooled a lot of people in the past year.
it is possible, but only m3team has the tools right now to do that.
it would require a custom fcore.dat

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
im pretty sure its burned into the cart and cannot be placed no matter what fcore
I don't think so. If I had a brand new M3 to test, I might know a little more but supposing I'm recalling things correctly, the M3Real/M3iZero come without anything on them...someone could probably tell if they plugged a brand new M3 in and turned on the DS to see what happens (if they see the screen, then it's on the M3 obviously xD).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself