Hacking WOOD4TTDS help

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I made a save with pokemon black on my dstt using the wood4dstt 1.25 but then I went back to use retrogamefans updates but it won't recognise the save file but on the wood it does.
How do you make it so the save will work on the normal DSTT menu(or YSMENU)?

MarcoTM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
It is necessary to convert the save type of game.
Jump to: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Then, in "Source format" [/ b] [/ i] to Acekard 2 | CycloDS | Edge | M3 Simply | NinjaDS | R4 | (. saving) Top DS toys page [/ b] [/ i]. In "Target format" [/ b] [/ i] to Acekard RPG | EZFlash V | RAW [Auto Detect] (SAV). "[/ b] [/ i] or derived. (0.5kb, 8kb, 32kb, 64kb, 256kb, 512kb, 1024kb)

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The format of the save is .sav but I don't know which exact save i should use in the save converter since R4 and DSTT are in the same format

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Did you happen to have checked to see if WoodTT was set to save as .nds.sav instead of .sav o.0...?
In other words, did you look at your save file that you have on your microSD and check to see if it says .nds.sav OR .sav...Supposing it is .nds.sav as it would be if you start with a Wood kernel and didn't change the settings, you need to rename it to be .sav....and then change the settings on the kernel as well.

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
woodtt was set to save file extension .sav not .nds.sav and needless to say the pokemon black save is .sav

Black ace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think i might know whats happening,on ysmenu and the dstt menu it says the pokemon name but the "e" had a japanese symbol on it instead of an "E" so it makes a new save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night