Hacking "Wood" R4i Gold 3DS error when trying to use it on 3DS *details inside*

Zalexard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've been looking around the web, troubleshooting my issue, but I'm getting nowhere. I have the latest kernel (1.64), and the card is working fine on my DS Lite, I can play games, everything good.
On my 3DS, it keeps giving me the "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details." error.

I remember my console running the card without issues up to 11.2. Currently my 3DS has a9lh+Luma running on 11.4.0-37E, and from what I could garner from my searches, is that my card was probably blocked by Nintendo.

Anyone else having these issues? Know of some workaround or solution? I'd really love to keep playing DS roms on my 3DS. :D

Thanks!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
"An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details."
this means the card is blocked on your 3ds firmware, get cfw on the 3ds and install the cards whitelist, or use a card launcher

Zalexard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this means the card is blocked on your 3ds firmware, get cfw on the 3ds and install the cards whitelist, or use a card launcher

Sorry if I'm coming off as too dense, since I'm pretty green in all of this... Any specific piece of software you advise for that? :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte