wood r4 or ysmenu? What should I use and how?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Bedel, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Bedel
    OP

Bedel The key of the blade

Oct 28, 2015
    Well maybe this is a very noob question, but since it's this old and I don't really see what to use with my flashcard i'll just ask.
    I have a r4imax (from r4imax.com) and the more I search about what to use the less I get.
    I suppose I have to use ysmenu, but then again, which version and where could I download it and what to do with it? I suppouse it's just copy files, but in other sites I've seen that in some r4 you need an installer or something...
    Thanks in advance...

2. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    Wood R4 won't likely work. It isn't in the supported carts list of RGF's YSMenj so I recommend just using whatever's on the website

3. Bedel
    OP

Oct 28, 2015
    Should I really do it? Someone said me it's not a good idea since there could be a time limit to use it or something like that...

4. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    The time limit is easy to bypass. You just have to reser the date to a few years back and it will work.

5. Bedel
    OP

Oct 28, 2015
    I supose you mean the console date. Okay, thanks. If this is the case I think some moderator could close this post, thanks.