Hacking Wood R4 for R4i SDHC

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've managed to get YSmenu working on a friend's R4i SDHC, and now Pokemon Black/White are out, I can't get either of them working, even with the patches applied. Does Wood support this R4 clone? I've searched a fair bit without any success.
Here's an image of the box in case anyone is unsure of which clone I'm talking about
R4i-SDHC-Upgrade-Revolution-for-NDSi-NDSL-NDS.jpg

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I managed to get WAIO running, but it wont load any game because something about extlinks and Moonshell? Somebody clarify this please?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vegemikee said:
Well, it's running except it's popping up errors relating to Moonshell extlinks?
WAIO is just a YSMenu frontend.
You should use DSTT 1.17a13 rev41a or 43. pong files are unstable recently(not attacking...)

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
vegemikee said:
Well, it's running except it's popping up errors relating to Moonshell extlinks?
WAIO is just a YSMenu frontend.
You should use DSTT 1.17a13 rev41a or 43. pong files are unstable recently(not attacking...)
Are you saying that I should use the DSTT firmware on the R4i SDHC, or should I be using this version of DSTT to create YSmenu? I'm not using YSmenu at all, but loading WAIO straight from the official R4i Firmware.
Totally clueless as to what you're saying lol... sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all