Hacking Wood R4 - Favorites?

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

Well, as you all know, Wood R4 is the newest firmware for the R4.

Based on the Acekard firmware, Wood R4 gives us the same look and feel as an Acekard, allowing us to use their skins, and comes with an almost 100% Game Compatibility rate.

But, with all this being said, what makes Wood R4 the ULTIMATE firmware for you?

Is it the compatibility, the skinning, or even the ROM trimming?

Everyone is different, so post below what you think makes Wood ULTIMATE.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you are cliché, like every r4 user.

why do you start these stupid threads? why can't you just use the firmware and enjoy it. why do you feel that you need to speculate and acquire useless information. do you really stay up at night and wonder why someone likes wood r4?

i hate the mainstream.

-another world

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:

why do you start these stupid threads? why can't you just use the firmware and enjoy it. why do you feel that you need to speculate and acquire useless information. do you really stay up at night and wonder why someone likes wood r4?

i hate the mainstream.

-another world
this.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:

i hate the mainstream.

-another world
Wow you are so right!

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:

i hate the mainstream.

-another world

Marry me, plawks.

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to see what others liked about the firmware, and what 'sold' the firmware to them, but I guess this thread is useless, eh.

Oh well
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
its pretty simple that people with flash linker experience like to play games. no one likes their $50 toy to collect dust. the best feature about wood r4 is that it supports the old ass r4 linkers. but you probably already knew that before starting this thread.

-another world

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
its pretty simple that people with flash linker experience like to play games. no one likes their $50 toy to collect dust. the best feature about wood r4 is that it supports the old ass r4 linkers. but you probably already knew that before starting this thread.

-another world
this

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys are sucking up to another world
tongue.gif

it just give an old toy, new thing to play around with like being able to play new games

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not to suck another world's ballz, but this is exactly like the 3ds forum. everyone's like "you know what would be cool" or "what do you think about a cool idea i just came up with". im not trying to be aggressive, im just being blunt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1