Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dscoveredlogo1.png

DSCovery Now Supports Cheats! :
Hey guys i was playing around with the wood r4 combo and found that by booting up wood r4 from the loadme! nds file and having the usrcheat.dat file in the _rpg/cheat folder and cheats enabled i can generate a .cc file (the cheat file associated with Wood R4) and then launching the game once from wood i can launch the game from the cover option of the game and use the selected cheats enabled.

Using DSCovery With Wood R4:
woodr4thenewfirmwarecoo.png

Step 1. Download TTmenu V1.A12 From http://www.happydone.com/download/sloy-1/t...12/ttmenu_en.7z

Step 2. Download YSMenu 2009/03/27 00:00 From http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/YSMenu0903211700.zip

Step 3. Download DSCovered_28_04_2010 From http://spinalcode.co.uk/ds/dscovered/ latest version always underneath the DSision 3 DScovered.wmv video

Step 4. Download The Mini Ysmenu Generator V0.4 From http://filetrip.net/f10973-Mini-YSMenu-Generator-0-4.html

Step 5. Extract The Mini Ysmenu Generator Archive

Step 6. Run Mini YsmenuGenerator.exe

Step 7. Find The Area Looking Like So: YSMenu And Click The ... Button Now Locate Your YSMenu Zip
Downloaded From The Step 2. Site { } [...]

Step 8. Find The Area Looking Like So: TTMenu And Click The ... Button Now Locate Your TTMenu Zip
Downloaded From The Step 1. Site { } [...]

Step 9. Click The DSCovered Addon Button Located On The Right Hand Side Underneath Moonshell2 Addon And Above DSKiosk Addon

Step 10. Now Click The First Option ! R4 ! And Locate The DSCovered Downloaded From Step 3.

Step 11. If Nothing Pops Up,On The Notification Bar Right Click The Mini YSMenu Generator Icon And Deselect Script Paused

Step 12. Once Complete There Should Be A notification Written ''Press Key To Exit'' So press Enter

Step 13. Then A Explorer Window And DSCovery.exe Will Show Up Minimize the Dscovery Window And Copy everything from the explorer window on your micro sd card

Step 14. Download http://filetrip.net/f10373-Wood-R4-1-06.html And Copy the _RPG Folder to the root of the mircro sd card

Step 15. Download these files http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIEITQLJ and copy the akmenu.nds file to the root of your card and the loader_ysmenu and the loader_r4wood to the d_system/loaders folder

Step 16. Maximize DSCovery.exe and choose your removable drive (Micro SD From The Left hand side) Then once loaded click the Name button and your files will be in Alphabetic Order

Step 17. Click File Update Web List .Once Complete Click File Download Covers .

Step 18. Once Covers Are downloaded tick the .nds files you wish to show up on your r4 and then Once done select File,Update Card.

Step 19. Once your Micro SD Has everything on it it The folder structure should be of the following

_rpg
d_system
TTMenu
_DS_MENU.DAT
akmenu.nds
DScovered.nds
TTMENU.DAT
TTMENU.SYS
YSMenu.ini
YSMenu.nds

WARNING/NECESSARY INFORMATION IF WOOD WAS PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED:
Step 19.0. All Wood R4 Versions use the save extension .nds.sav this version however uses the original .sav u can download a converter here: http://filetrip.net/ajax.php?action=download&id=11097

Step 20. Once SD Is In R4 Go to the Settings option and select settings 3 (found in the bottom right hand corner) And select loader_r4wood as your loader

Step 21. Enjoy the Coverness With Full AP Game Compatibilty

Tips & Tricks #1:To use Wood R4 And generate cheat files usable with coverflow download the LoadMe!.rar File from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fno0qtwzmnj and add Wood r4.nds to the root of the card then whilst selecting which nds files appear in the coverflow select wood r4.nds and click update crad

Tips & Tricks #2: - The Latest Version Of Dscovery adds the following changes to the program

= DS app =-
Added Stylus controls - drag left/right to scroll, dragg of top of screen to load.
Added loader_r4wood.nds for Xenon++ build of R4Wood.

-= Windows app =-
Slight layout change
Added cover downloading.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy...I wonder what everyone else is going to say to this (especially Spinal_cord xD). You also forgot all of the credits...and you shouldn't be advertising your thread ("site" o.0?)...I thought it might be apparent that if you are using the WoodR4's loader, it would keep the cheats on...since it is a little different from ysmenu in that the cheats aren't stored onto the magical space in the DS and actually writes the files, but meh I don't cheat much anyways (except on KH358/2 days...Roxas is such a slow runner -_-").

Although at the point where you have to say this:
"If Nothing Pops Up,On The Notification Bar Right Click The Mini YSMenu Generator Icon And Deselect Script Paused"
I'd have to say that would have been slightly better feedback rather than telling me it works...

yoshi2889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smftools.comlu.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This whole Wood R4 thing has been STOLEN from Coolkill3r, but I may not link to his thread.

LoadMe!.rar - STOLEN - Xenon++
Wood R4 Picture - STOLEN - Coolkill3r

And I have HELL ALOT more.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know what is going on (loadme is removed) but at least I have the right to check how to build the distribution WITHOUT downloading it.

Well I should modify the license...
1. The loader SDK(arm7/IPCZ) is under CC0 (possibly so does ndslink.c, which has mkpath() and rm_rf())
2. main.c is a sample how to use loader SDK in your application. Refering it can be done under CC0 but using whole thing has to be done under 2-clause BSDL.
3. 2nd condition means distributions which include my binaries have to mention my name.

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
CoolKill3r said:
Wut?
lol i forgot about this thread, good doing halo steeling my stuff -_-
Says the one distributing WAIO with your name plastered all over it.....

this is where youre wrong, i only put CK3 in the link because i'm the uploader but i do put xenon below the link, in the link discription in the download itself everywhere, but that isnt good right.
ow yea and i ASKED for permision and not STOLE it without asking!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CoolKill3r said:
twiztidsinz said:
CoolKill3r said:
Wut?

this is where youre wrong, i only put CK3 in the link because i'm the uploader but i do put xenon below the link, in the link discription in the download itself everywhere, but that isnt good right.
"WAIO v1.15 (REPACKED v1.0)(Wood All In One) for R4 Clones - download here:
Download WAIO for R4 Clones! (3.14MB)"
it's "repack" because you added your own readme or whatever to the main directory and shoved everything else into a folder.

Also, I find it hard to believe that xenon++ gave you permission to distribute it, but wouldn't allow jurassicplayer to do so.

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
CoolKill3r said:
twiztidsinz said:
CoolKill3r said:
Wut?

"WAIO v1.15 (REPACKED v1.0)(Wood All In One) for R4 Clones - download here:
Download WAIO for R4 Clones! (3.14MB)"
it's "repack" because you added your own readme or whatever to the main directory and shoved everything else into a folder.

Also, I find it hard to believe that xenon++ gave you permission to distribute it, but wouldn't allow jurassicplayer to do so.

Wrong again, and i didnt only add an .TXT file,
sign if you want to accuse someone then do it good. he pm me and said ihe wanted me to edit the waio file IF i would upload it so i did, because of that the name REPACKED!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CoolKill3r said:
Wrong again, and i didnt only add an .TXT file,Here's a bit of the txt file you included (the rest includes links to a ROM site's forum):
* ALL CREDITS GOES TO Xenon++ THE CREATOR OF WAIO! *
* THIS FILE IS DOWNLOADED FROM THE WOOD R4 TOPIC OF CoolKill3r! *
* IF NOT THEN THE LINK HAS BEEN STOLEN *

QUOTE(CoolKill3r @ Nov 12 2010, 01:13 PM) sign if you want to accuse someone then do it good. he pm me and said ihe wanted me to edit the waio file IF i would upload it so i did, because of that the name REPACKED!
Pretty sure that IF you were told to 'edit the waio file IF you were going to upload it', he meant edit the WAIO CODE, not just throw some shitty .txt file in with his work and distribute it with your name on it.

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
CoolKill3r said:
Wrong again, and i didnt only add an .TXT file,Here's a bit of the txt file you included (the rest includes links to a ROM site's forum):
* ALL CREDITS GOES TO Xenon++ THE CREATOR OF WAIO! *
* THIS FILE IS DOWNLOADED FROM THE WOOD R4 TOPIC OF CoolKill3r! *
* IF NOT THEN THE LINK HAS BEEN STOLEN *

QUOTE(CoolKill3r @ Nov 12 2010, 01:13 PM) sign if you want to accuse someone then do it good. he pm me and said ihe wanted me to edit the waio file IF i would upload it so i did, because of that the name REPACKED!
Pretty sure that IF you were told to 'edit the waio file IF you were going to upload it', he meant edit the WAIO CODE, not just throw some shitty .txt file in with his work and distribute it with your name on it.

Its because i uploaded it, so of cores i'm gonna link to my page and accaunt
But there's also a link to Xenon++'s accaunt or did that slip your mind?
and like jurassicplayer say's i have deleted some things he wanted me to do, and thx for reminding me the .nds file totolly forgot that :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone