Wood R.P.G. v1.04

hrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Another World said:
the akaio rpg engine is an older build from ywg. they share code all the time, but norm isn't really supporting the rpg as much these days. my guess is that rpg support will be removed form akaio sometime very soon.

-another world

I've being marginally following the firmware situation for R.P.G., just blindly updating at each akAIO release (it really rocks!). In light of what you wrote, I think I'll have to move to YWG's firmware sooner or later, so... are there any compatibility issues for savegames?

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, there isn't. Just don't forget to write "processOldSaveList = 1" in the globalsettings. Backup your save games, just in case...

=====

There are some games that are not really fixed.
shin megami tensei - strange journey (usa) | It saves, but it doesn't load (says, like, save is corrupted and will be deleted).
4561 Kyokugen Dasshutsu - 9-jikan, 9-nin, 9 no Tobira | Freezes if you touch certain items (under the vase and a thing on the wall) in the room that I am now. Save file: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntdhzxudbgg
Always running the games as pure as possible (no patches, no trim and everything off in the firmware) and from the NAND.

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
logical thinker said:
shin megami tensei - strange journey (usa) | It saves, but it doesn't load (says, like, save is corrupted and will be deleted).cant' reproduce. all works fine for me. may be you use prepatched rom?
QUOTE said:
4561 Kyokugen Dasshutsu - 9-jikan, 9-nin, 9 no Tobira | Freezes if you touch certain items (under the vase and a thing on the wall) in the room that I am now. Save file: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntdhzxudbggyes this save cause freeze. but if i start game from clean save — all works fine. so looks like your save created in previous version of firmware.
Always running the games as pure as possible (no patches, no trim and everything off in the firmware) and from the NAND.
this is not purest configuration. you need switch on 'bypass protection' option. this option dont' cause any rom patching, but simulate correct reading from card below 0x8000.

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did not know that AP protections were also using the save files. I deleted both saves and tested the games again, everything went fine.
You saved me yet again, zg.
wink.gif
Thanks!

Also, thanks for the tip about the Bypass Protection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: