YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Klarkykat said:
WOW.

Korg DS10+ works on this? How does that work?
Korg DS10+ has some new features that work on the regular DS (such as real-time editing and muting during song mode). The ROM has problems with flashcarts, causing them to freeze on a black/white screen. This seems to have the freezing issue fixed.

Now to wait for AKAIO 1.6RC3...
unsure.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Pyrate02 said:
Why not? What do you have against the DSTT?
o.0 What do you have against Pong20302000's hard work!?! You know he IS constantly updating the extinfo/infolib/savlib.dats just to help DSTT/YSMenu users stay afloat EVEN THOUGH he doesn't even use YSMenu anymore. You make it sound like DSTT/YSMenu users have no hope. If you want to play with Wood so much, buy an R4, otherwise spend your energies on supporting Pong20302000 and his work...

QUOTE(useurcamera @ Apr 27 2010, 08:00 PM) does this still have soft reset?
It should still have soft-reset...at least basher11 says that it still works...

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4, DSTT, and AceKard 2i. I support everyone's hard work! However, even with the latest updates extinfo/infolib/savlib, not all games work on the DSTT - for example - WARIO DIY does not work for me with DSTT and latest extinfo/infolib/savlib....

correction - just tried latest extinfo/infolib/savlib and Wario DIY working! However, Bejeweled Twist isnt

KnightFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
laxman0220 said:
i personally think he should only work on wood r4(unless they're both really easy to update)
The reason is that AKAIO works on the rpg which is what probably everyone uses right? Where as the r4 has ysmenu. but people still use wood.

Not at all, so far AKAIO has been surprisingly slow on the RPG... I'm using Wood R.P.G on my acekard R.P.G
smile.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KnightFire said:
Not at all, so far AKAIO has been surprisingly slow on the RPG... I'm using Wood R.P.G on my acekard R.P.G
smile.gif
blink.gif
You have an Acekard RPG...dam, I wish I had one. It would be fun to have that ability to transfer files between microSD's (it would be perfect for local play if people have flashcarts, but not the rom xD)

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Big ups YellowWoodGoblin for wood...again!
Its great to see these releases keep coming and great that theres another firmware option for the RPG (My favorite flashcart by a long shot).

I've got a few questions if anyone can help me id appreciate the replys.

Q1. (If moving from akaio to this for 1st time)
After setting the processOldSaveList to "1" does woodrpg use my existing savelistex.bin file instead of its own gameinfo.bin ? Would you need to keep both files or is it just the gameinfo.bin thats used after the first boot?

Q2. Has anyone managed to install this beside akaio on their RPG?
Was thinking I could just install the files and rename woods akmenu file so it could be loaded when i want from akaio (akaio's akmenu would still startup as normal). My NAND corrupted. Maybe I am being stupid thinking I could get away with this. It would be class if akaio supported alt. wood loader on rpg like it supports official acekard ak2/i loader (dream).

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you for the fast update, Yellow Wood Goblin.

kineticUK said:
Q1. (If moving from akaio to this for 1st time)
After setting the processOldSaveList to "1" does woodrpg use my existing savelistex.bin file instead of its own gameinfo.bin ? Would you need to keep both files or is it just the gameinfo.bin thats used after the first boot?
gaminfo.bin? Are you referring to gamedata.bin?
After setting that, in the first boot, if you don't have a gamedata.bin already, it will create a gamedata.bin based on savelistex.bin. Then, when you set the save type for a new game, it will update both files.
I prefer to keep both files, that way I can easily migrate from Wood to AKAIO or vice versa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.