Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
wood_firmeware_gbatemp.net_2010.jpg

A Hero Quest, through Dugeons and Dragons, armed with a War Hammer, our Mage Knight attacks the Dark Tower fighting Lost Battles against Justified Ancients on a Holy Hack to be a victorious Shieldbearer. May he be blessed by the Goblin himself!

Change Log said:
Core:
  • minor fix in homebrew softreset.
  • devkitpro 'Exit to Menu Protocol' support. (http://devkitpro.org/wiki/Homebrew_Menu)
  • associations support added. you can associate any file type (except nds&gba) to any homebrew application. launched file passed to application as argv[1] params. i know two applications that support this: nesDS and Iku reader. associations settings stored in /__rpg/associations.ini file.

sample:
    [nes]
    launcher=fat0:/nesDs.nds
    show=1
    [fb2]
    launcher=fat0:/iku.nds
    show=1
    [epub]
    launcher=fat0:/iku.nds
    show=1
Compatibility:
  • 'shin megami tensei - devil survivor 2 (usa)' fixed.

download.gif
Wood R4 v1.45 Download
download.gif
Wood R4iDSN v1.45 Download
download.gif
Wood R.P.G. v1.45 Download
icon11.gif
Wood R4 as .NDS
icon11.gif
Wood R4 Bugs and Compatibility thread
icon11.gif
Wood R4 Language File thread

Reactions: 5 people

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG THAAAAAAAAANNNNKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAA LLLLLOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT MY HERO WOOD YELLOW GOBLIM !!! SUCESS IN YOUR LIFE EVER !!!! AMEM

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
remember when wood was first released, how jam packed the release thread was? everyone was so amazed that new life had been given to their aging r4 kits. now it seems like either gamers expect the release or they have moved on and no longer care. it makes it seem that the ds has no life left in it, when there are still tons of homebrew projects that could be updated, fixed, finalized, debugged, or started for the ds. it isn't likely that the 3ds/vita are going to be hacked anytime soon (although.. you never know). i just hope that players don't stray to far away from their ds and that they remember to give thanks when its due! =)

-another world

Reactions: 7 people

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh. Didn't even know that Devil Survivor 2 was leaked :wtf: . *starts searching* Oh, and thanks again as always for the update, YWG :) .
Neither did I... But I lost my original R4, so I'll have to postpone DS2 until I find it :( Or until RetroGF releases his update for my other cart :P
Anyways, a thousand thanks to YWG indeed :yaynds:
~cheers.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i still love wood for its work and dedication put into it and as AW said, it revived the r4 in the best way possible

ywg u have been doing a great job all these years (i used "have been doing" and not "have done" bcz its not the end yet) and hope to see u like this in case the 3ds is hacked and ur needed again

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wood r4i for r4i gold(r4ids.cn) is also released.
You can download it here:
http://filetrip.net/f27264-Wood-R4-for-R4i-Gold-%28R4iDS%29-1-45.html
or
the official website: www.r4ids.cn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.