Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
@Another World
when you release the R4i Gold version

you might want to upload the full version rather than just the update

if you only put the files that you get off filetrip onto flashcard it does not pass the loading screen
Glad to know it's not just me then.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
@Another World
when you release the R4i Gold version

if you only put the files that you get off filetrip onto flashcard it does not pass the loading screen
Glad to know it's not just me then.

lol just go to the main site

ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/Wood_R4iGold_V1.45.rar

works fine as it gives full release

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you can use hb menu to run ds doom pwads from an .argv file. i'm tempted to try it now with wood! =)

the r4i gold version comes from the .cn team, neither myself or ywg has anything to do with that release. i just get the r4, r4idsn, and rpg versions.

Is wood r4 open source ?
i would like to make it for dstt too
many flash kit teams were using the sources (cough, cyclods), and some homebrew devs were porting the code to other flash kits and also not releasing their sources. after that ywg closed his sources.

-another world

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, Yellow Wood Goblin! Your dedication to your firmware is second to none!! I greatly appreciate your efforts and consider my R4i Gold 3DS my best card due to your firmware. My first recommendation to anyone on this forum is the R4i Gold 3DS, also due to your firmware. A+++ brah :D

pilladoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Yellow Wood Goblin, I truly appreciate all of the effort you've put into the Wood kernel.

I almost exclusively keep my R4i Gold 3DS in my 3DS & original R4s in my DS & DS Lite because of the Wood kernel.

In my opinion Wood is the best kernel ever made PERIOD.

Spencer

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Totally agree!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks for your creation YWG!!!!!

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
I have been away from the scene for a long time now but want a HB card again to play colors! and check out the new HB and use chatrooms etc...

my problem is this:

I updated my DSi to the latest firmware a few months ago to use the 3DS transfer tool...
Can I get any HB cards to work now? If so, what ones and what firmware do I use?
or have I screwed myself over?

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yellow Goblin !! We need your help again !! The Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition not work in Wood 1.45 and I'm wait for the new version 1.46 all the day , please my hero goblin save me and others R4 users ! :yaynds:

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been away from the scene for a long time now but want a HB card again to play colors! and check out the new HB and use chatrooms etc...
my problem is this:
I updated my DSi to the latest firmware a few months ago to use the 3DS transfer tool...
Could I get any HB cards to work now? If so, which ones? Which firmware will I need?
You have many choices: Acekard 2i, R4i Gold 3DS (must say r4ids.cn on front sticker, along the bottom edge), or a Supercard DSTwo (capable of playing DS and GBA games).

For Acekard 2i, go here and just let them know it needs to be compatible with v1.4.3 firmware, which it should be already. Newest kernel is AKAIO 1.8.9z
For R4i Gold 3DS, go here and get one of the best, newest, and easiest cards officially supported by the Wood kernel. Newest kernel is Wood v1.45
For Supercard DSTwo, click this. Newest kernel is EOS v1.11 (this is a more complicated flash card)
All three are compatible with your current official Nintendo firmware. :D

By the way, firmware is different from kernel. You said "which firmware will I need?" Should have been which kernel will I need? Look up the definition of both for further clarification.

Reactions: 1 person

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
my problem is this:
Could I get any HB cards to work now? If so, which ones? Which firmware will I need?
You have many choices: Acekard 2i, R4i Gold 3DS (must say r4ids.cn on front sticker, along the bottom edge), or a Supercard DSTwo (capable of playing DS and GBA games).

For Acekard 2i, go here and just let them know it needs to be compatible with v1.4.3 firmware, which it should be already. Newest kernel is AKAIO 1.8.9z
For R4i Gold 3DS, go here and get one of the best, newest, and easiest cards officially supported by the Wood kernel. Newest kernel is Wood v1.45
For Supercard DSTwo, click this. Newest kernel is EOS v1.11 (this is a more complicated flash card)
All three are compatible with your current official Nintendo firmware. :D

By the way, firmware is different from kernel. You said "which firmware will I need?" Should have been which kernel will I need? Look up the definition of both for further clarification.

That is brilliant. Thank you very much for the reply. I thought I was doomed having updated.
I think I am going to purchase a Supercard ds2... only not sure where to find one, not on ebay or amazon... stumped(do I get them from Gamestation or something? surely not...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)