Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
shakirmoledina said:
so didnt ram expansion from ez 3 in 1

what ez 3in1 do you have? the plus (3in1+) is not supported because YWG does not own one. the only one i have thats working is the one that comes up as being the new3in1 which ez flash told me was the 2nd revision. i don't own the 1st revision, but i do own the + and it doesn't even recognize it.

there was a patch being worked on for the plus but that appears to be on hold.

QUOTE(Rydian @ May 20 2011, 02:43 AM) Soft-reset for homebrew.

does it fix enough problems to warrant an update to your review?

-another world

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
does it fix enough problems to warrant an update to your review?1. If bug not bugreported, it doesn't exists.
2. I make read fast reads of this strange review and found one thing, that looks like bugreport:
QUOTEand after soft-resetting in some games (such as Still Alive DS) the touchscreen would not respond in Wood or another homebrew until a DS ROM was launched.
I download StillAliveDS_V1.21_DLDI.zip file from filetrip, copy to my microsd launch game, go to gameplay, softreseting, launch lameboy — touchscreen works. Do the same 2 more times with s8ds&nitrografx instead lameboy. Still all fine.
I don't declare that wood is bug free. But if you want that bugs will be fixed, you need report it in special thread in correct way. If you want to be cool guys like VUPEN: "We found bug in chrome but don't tell details to anybody" so sorry that interrupt your self-affirmation.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks YWG!
grog.gif

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Since 1.30 did fix it I made sure to note that in this thread for people to see.1.30 didn't fix this bug because nobody reports it. Only change in soft-reset in 1.30 is compatibility with future bootloaders updates.
QUOTEIf you'd like me to bug report on this stuff in the future I will, but last I checked you hated me.
tongue.gif
I don't hate you. Simply you made many negative things to wood, but nothing positive. So your balance is negative. Nothing personal, simple math.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later