Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GH0ST said:
Wood RPG 1.07 works just fine. Thanks

Pyrosurfer i guess you should try a chkdsk /f or testdisk to check if your card is not corrupted.
no, my card is fine, and my r4 is in perfect non-cloned, genuine condition.
everything's fine, and im much happier with my YSMenu

janus3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm loading the rpg file and the ds menu file and when i load it, all i get is a blue screen, for teh back ground. any ideas why?

janus3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
It might be because of the skin. Just change the skin folder used in the globalsettings.ini to one of the other two and try it.

before i loaded i deleted the gbatemp exclusive made skin and i guess it's set to open on that one. so i just loaded my r4 without deleting it, switched to another, then went back to delete it. it's working now, thanks.

another beginner question. is there a way to put things like mp3's, videos or even older rom type things like nesticle, znes etc.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Those require other homebrew. Usually people use Moonshell2 or Moonshell for their media needs and then for the older games, you need to find an emulator and hope that the game is on the compatibility list as fully working (otherwise just go through a lot of testing and figure it out for yourself if it works or not). There should be a thread somewhere with most if not all of the emulators for the DS (can't remember where it is exactly at the moment).

-edit-
Also, try not to double post and use the edit button as much as possible. (The only time one really needs to double post is when something really important has come up and the thread has fallen back a fair bit from the top of the board)

janus3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Those require other homebrew. Usually people use Moonshell2 or Moonshell for their media needs and then for the older games, you need to find an emulator and hope that the game is on the compatibility list as fully working (otherwise just go through a lot of testing and figure it out for yourself if it works or not). There should be a thread somewhere with most if not all of the emulators for the DS (can't remember where it is exactly at the moment).

-edit-
Also, try not to double post and use the edit button as much as possible. (The only time one really needs to double post is when something really important has come up and the thread has fallen back a fair bit from the top of the board)

thanks for the answer and sorry for the double post. not completely certain of forum etiquette. trying my best not to be an annoying n00b.

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Using this version can i transfer my game from animal crossing to the Wii? Also in pokemon battle revolution? Cuz i heard it can connect to the Wii

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
wimu said:
Using this version can i transfer my game from animal crossing to the Wii? Also in pokemon battle revolution? Cuz i heard it can connect to the Wii

Animal Crossing no, PBR yes.
Animal Crossing uses DS Download play to send your data. It detects if WW is inserted. If not, well it won't do anything.

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Thanx for the answer. Here is an issue i have; I play fine for a while but then the both screen turn white, Is it some kind of protection of wood to detect if my card is a real R4? Cuz i can hear the game running, or any other reason. Also playing with any retail cartirdge nothing happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt