Wood Firmware v1.07

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the cheats for me is still not working. i downloaded the latest file in the cheats database, a .dat file of course, put in the cheats folder of __RPG and i enabled cheats. press y on the game then x but doesnt work.

onionrings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ywg! you 're my sa·viour!!
yay.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Please release your source code before updating. You didn't commit even 1.06 source.
Unfortunately I think you're in the minority with that request. ^^; Most people would rather have a working product sooner than access to it's source.

IIRC YWG's not under any obligation to release it because the source he based this off isn't under a "share alike" license.

EDIT: Wow, typo.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Xenon++ said:
Please release your source code before updating. You didn't commit even 1.06 source.
Unfortunately I think you're in the monitory with that request. ^^; Most people would rather have a working product sooner than access to it's source.

IIRC YWG's not under any obligation to release it because the source he based this off isn't under a "share alike" license.
They say WoodR* is based on gelu the elf's GPLed version.

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Alice in wonderland (US) gets broken in this one, everything seems fine till u open the map and go the puzzle pieces section, the game just stays on a black screen and you have to hard reset (soft reset didnt seem to work). Original black R4.

So I went back to 1.05 and its ok again.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Another World said:
Horde*

Fix'd
wink.gif

For a guy who's an absolute genius at making firmware for the R4, you'd think he could catch a simple spelling error.

All trolling aside, this is excellent for those who refuse to abandon the failboat that is the R4 these days and get something better. I wish Wood Firmware the best of luck.

All trolling aside? But you trolled again right after you "put it aside".
rofl.gif
That's a professional trolla!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol