Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Wood Firmware Updates to FileTrip
Who Can Release It?
tumblr_ktzubhrWkx1qaokjd.jpg

There have been uploads recently of the Wood Firmwares to FileTrip.net that users have been suspicious of. These files have been nothing more than fake uploads, incorrect tagged duplicates, and in one case a virus scare.

Here is what you need to know:
• Wood Firmwares are created by Yellow Wood Goblin, with the exception of the approved but unofficial version compiled by the R4i Gold team (.cn Web site).
• Wood Firmwares are released exclusively by Another World for GBATemp.net

If another person uploads a file to FileTrip, it is not an update or a new version. BETAs are unreleased and new binaries are not compiled until YWG contacts Another World with release information.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the dedicated FileTrip users who have reported broken links, suspicious files, illegal content, incorrectly tagged uploads, etc. Your dedication and hard work have helped to make FileTrip better for everyone. Keep up the good work!

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only trust the updates that appear on the front page, posted by you Another World
smile.gif

and ywg of course.

off topic:

when i saw this appear on the recent topic box, i saw "Wood Firmware Updates to"
and i got excited....

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't expecting a firmware update when I entered this topic. Hell I'd be surprised if there was an update since I don't expect 1.18 until after Golden Sun has been released (As a reminder, it's the day after tomorrow), which I believe is what YWG is waiting for probably.

And yeah, I only download firmware updates from Another World's post. I don't normally go straight to FileTrip for these things since people can upload anything there and mislabel it.

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The nerves of them knaves!
mad.gif

And for the record I too only download ywg's updates from Another World's post. Both of them are, as always, trustworthy and reliable.

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I only download Wood R4 in Gbatemp site because is the most safety and the most reliable for downloads of firmwares and other things, thank you very much Another World for the information. Many people aren't informed of the hackers and envy or malevolence peoples in the world.

THANKS ANOTHER WORLD, THANKS GBATEMP!

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
cooleo said:
NNNOOOO! i needed an update to play beyblade metal fusion. damn.

hope we get 1.18 today or 2morrow.

im dieing of bordom

People have to stop crying
A new version gets released when YWG uploads one -DONE-
These kind of post are unnecessary and only make more mess of tis threat

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
some versions used to just add cheats... the problem is also tht filetrip itself suggested the so called newer version

I dont even know why other users can upload files in yout stuff?
Isnt that just stupid?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple