Wood Firmware for R4i?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Kurisuellegarden, Jun 4, 2010.

1. I understand that the Wood firmware works for the R4 original but will it work with the SDHC version of R4 or the R4i?

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    It only works with the original R4.

3. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    no. and wrong section

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ No shelter from the storm

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Well there is this
    http://gbatemp.net/t220235-r4-clones-wood-1-4
    Not sure if it will help you though since it's really out of date and I don't know which cards it really works on

5. Ok, thanks. Because I ordered the R4s and I sell them. But I was wondering if the amazing firmware workeded for the others. Still a good firmware though. I love it. Reminds me of acekards firmware. You guys were quick! And thanks for the reply with the link to the other post but I'm not sure I want to messy up my hands with porting it over. I'll just fetch Ak2is

6. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Wood reminds you of the Acekard firmware because that's what it's based off.

7. I kinda figured that. [​IMG] I mean it feels like the same exact thing. Which makes it an amazingly cheap card for the DS lite and DS.

8. suruz

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    Yeah, Wood saved me from having to buy a new card [​IMG] (I'm still using my old M3 Simply)

But my sis has an R4-SDHC (non 1.4) and I don't think Wood works on that... so she's stuck with their firmware updates, lol

9. Juanmatron

Juanmatron Slater Color

Aug 5, 2008
    SEGA's World
    Don´t be fool and buy Acekards 2i.