ROM Hack Won't Generate Needed xorpad File

slendercraft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am attempting to generate the Main.exheader, Main.romfs, Main.exefs_norm, and Main.exefs_7x xorpad files for Fire Emblem If (Japanese Special Edition), I have turned my copy into a .3ds and ran it obtained the ncchinfo.bin for the game, and then run it through Decrypt9WIP and it only generates 3 of the four xorpad files I need, for some reason it just refuses to create the Main.exefs_7x xorpad file.

Am I doing something wrong, if so could somebody explain how I can go about fixing this and getting the Main.exefs_7x xorpad?

D

Deleted User

are you using the latest decrypt9wip? because last i heard xorpads weren't a massively important thing that needed to be dealt with

EDIT: if you're planning on making a CIA why not just use freeshop or that iso site?

Reactions: Zidapi

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If your plan is to unpack game files for ROM hacking, just use Decrypt9 to dump either a decrypted .3ds or .cia file and then use this tool to unpack the game

slendercraft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am running the most recent version of Decrypt9WIP.
The reason I am trying to get those 4 specific xorpad files is because I am attempting to use a patcher on the .3ds file, however it requires those 4 xorpad files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."