Wondering if you can transfer yuzu/ryujinx saves to Nintendo cloud?

Dromus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a switch oled and I was wondering can you upload the saves from the emulators to Nintendo cloud? Has someone tried this or is it just impossible. So you can basically use game save managers to basically hack items, money, etc.

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonna need a switch to put the save file on. That I am aware of that cloud is locked to the console. SO if you had a CFW switch you could put the save on it. then sync said save to the cloud. No way that i know of to transfer from yuzu or ryu directly to any switch without adding a CFW to the mix.

Yuki_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
gonna need a switch to put the save file on. That I am aware of that cloud is locked to the console. SO if you had a CFW switch you could put the save on it. then sync said save to the cloud. No way that i know of to transfer from yuzu or ryu directly to any switch without adding a CFW to the mix.
Can you get banned from uploading a save you took from an emu to the nso cloud?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a switch oled and I was wondering can you upload the saves from the emulators to Nintendo cloud? Has someone tried this or is it just impossible. So you can basically use game save managers to basically hack items, money, etc.
You would need to mod your OLED Switch or find unpatched Switch to upload saves to Nintendo’s cloud.

There is no way to upload the saves to Nintendo’s cloud from emulator and the emulator is considered as unauthorized to Nintendo’s eye.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: