Wondering anyone have a Priest/Bishop in Maple?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Jakob95, May 14, 2011.

May 14, 2011
  1. Jakob95
    OP

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Does anyone that quit maple have a priest/bishop that can let me have it/borrow it? Really want to get one just to play around with it, and it would be really good if its in Bellocan. Any other server would be fine I guess, but I really want Bellocan since I am there. If anyone have one they quit on that is level 100+ and would be willing to share it with me would be great. I will also level it up for you, and you can give it to me stripped up and everything doesn't matter.

2. gifi4

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    I used to but managed to lose my account, why don't you just train yourself, after Big Bang, getting to lvl 100 from 1 is 2 weeks at max, I should know, I did it and so did a lot of my friends.

3. Jakob95
    OP

United States
    Was your character in Bellocan? How did you manage to lose the account? Not really takes awhile to level to 100 actually.

4. Brocktree

Member Brocktree GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Time taken to get to level to 100 depends how much time you spend on it. I got to 120 in a week.

5. Jakob95
    OP

United States
    Alright so no one wants to? If that so anyone have any random character I can get That is 3rd job or higher just to play for fun?

6. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    3rd job is 70+ right ?
    i have a dawn warrior on khaini that is 64 currently i am planning on getting to 70 by the end of monday .
    if you want , i could try to get another class to 70 just for fun for you [​IMG] ?
    though it'll be on khaini since that's where my funding comes from :\ ?

7. Jakob95
    OP

United States
    Training to level 70 just for me? That would be nice. And I really wanted Bellocan though. Oh and I really want a priest. If you make one in Bellocan I can give you some mesos for you to start off with? Or you really want it to be in Khaini?

EDIT: If you want you can make a new character in Bellocan. And the priest and let that priest be our HS mule we can share it. Your main can be in Bellocan too. Khaini sucks because of all the dupes.

8. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    hmm. . .
    well i've given my lvl 70 dw to a friend of mine so he can have a better feel of maplestory so he'd play more often . i am training another one for myself so i can make a ua .

in Bellocan , sure i can do that . the only funding i'd really need is well , for pots . equips , i can probably stay with beginner until i begin merching . i'd start in Bellocan if you'd like , just PM me a whole new account and then i can get started [​IMG]

i understand what you mean by Khaini having a lotta dupes . it's known for being filled with hackers >_>

btw, when i start training the priest , what kinda stats you want on it ? ex. low luk, lukless etc. if you want low luk , tell me when to cap it so i don't keep on adding xD .

9. Jakob95
    OP

United States
    I guess lukless? I really don't know. Are you good at merching? How long will it take you to merch some mesos lol.