Women Question?

I_Dont_Exist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get coffee from a local Starbucks near my work. There is this cute little blonde that works there, Whenever i go into get coffee we talk , she is a real sweet girl , she is always calling me sweetie , darling , dear , etc . Anyways i only see her every once in a while. I saw her yesterday and she was off work so we talked for about 10-15 minutes and she was telling me stories about stupid customers. So at the end of the conversation she leans in and hugs me. Remember we only know each other from me gettting coffee from her. I am not even sure she knows my name , and maybe thats why she calls me sweetie and such

So after we hug i walk back to my job , and she notes that she is going the same way and cracks a joke about stalking. So i go into get coffee today and she was there again. She was really worn out and didnt have the energy she had the day before , but i made a tiny bit of progress and found out she works this upcomming Tuesday. So should i go for it guys? Has she given me enough signs to proceed?

I am thinking about taking a simple approach and just saying "Its ashame I only get to see you when i come to get coffee , Would you want to get together sometime?" The only problem is if there are other customers around
frown.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ha, thats some story for your very first post!

well hmm, i'd say personally that you could go for it (if you wanted to)
I dont think women hug other guys and call them sweetie unless they're close friends, or they like the guy ( i hope i understand girls
tongue.gif
)

Boneman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Beware of girls that use 'darling, sweetie etc.' in everyday interactions. Sounds like a bit of an attention whore. Heres a trick that will work on an attention whore;

Show no emotion towards her. Just go there, get your damn coffee. Make her come to you. Sound illogical??

Thats why itll work!

WOMEN ARE NOT LOGICAL!!
lecture.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I am replying to your thread having ONLY read the subject. Why? Because that is all I needed to form an effective answer.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Glad I could help.

EDIT: Now that I went back and actually read your post, let me give you this helpful advice.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. But seriously, why don't you watch last week's episode of Survivor. If you didn't catch it, it's season 13, episode 2. Get the torrent. In this particular episode, a young heavy metal enthusiast reveals that he is in love with a girl on another tribe, and much to the horror of America he thinks the girl returns his love. Watch the episode, you'll see how he does this. Anyway, my point is there are lots of girls who call guys hon, sweetie, etc. Just because you don't hear her say it to any other customers doesn't mean she's not doing it. Remember, she is getting paid to be nice to you.

However, I think every man who likes a girl should ask her out. I don't care if you're the nerdiest dude around and the girl looks way out of your league: ask her out. The worst that can happen is she'll say no. Big deal. And if she's rude about it don't be rude back, just say "I'm sorry, but you're being very rude right now."

Now here are some great lines for you to use!

"Hey, I was hoping I could take you out for some coffee. I know of a place where the staff is really nice!"

"Cruddy Buddy says I should ask you out. Who is Cruddy Buddy? Why don't you come over to my place and I'll SHOW you."

"If I told you that you have a hot body, would you hold it against me?"

And my pick-up lines just go downhill from here.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just do this, don't go for it yet. Wait until she seems very nice once again, and if she continues to be moody just ask her, if there's something wrong or tell her you have noticed she isn't acting the same as you know her. Watever you do, don't ask her out for coffee and kind of avoid her if she's in a bad mood...

First ask her if she's got a boyfriend, and she'll understand what you try to say to her. It kind of works in vibes and 6th sense with women... If she blows you off, don't feel bad... I have something like that going on in school, but suddenly a boyfriend shows up to pick her up. I felt bad for him, since his girl was being kind of slutty with me . I guess women can be like that, when you turn around.

Do whatever you feel dude. I don't see how better our ideas will be, since you are the one living this...

What Boneman says might be true about those girls that use those words in life, either they are sluts or cockteasers, but I'm sur there are exceptions to taht rule...
lecture.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The worst that can ever happen is to get a no...you won't get a lifelong enemy or something. You got something going but keep building up from there...try and find out if the feelings are sencere or she's just playing you.

If she's all free...go ahead and do it!

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I say go for it
wink.gif
I mean what do you have to loose? You could either go out just as friends and have a good time and who knows, it might become more than that =P Either way you don't have anything to loose
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
What Boneman says might be true about those girls that use those words in life, either they are sluts or cockteasers, but I'm sure there are exceptions to that rule...
lecture.gif
Boneman and nintendofreak are totally wrong.
happy.gif
It's the same for girls as it is for guys; people who act really familiar with people they've just met could easily just be really social individuals who are used to a lot of people they barely know walking through their lives. Words are the same; if they just slip them into conversation without really noticing or making a big deal of it then it's probably phrases they use in everyday life all the time. And hugging friends or friends of friends when they leave is pretty standard around here.
smile.gif

Besides you can't bundle all girls together into one group anyway. Just use your best judgement based on the person. It's all anyone can do.

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
"Hey, I was hoping I could take you out for some coffee. I know of a place where the staff is really nice!"

Ha! That's an awesome line for this situation.

I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and the only thing I can tell you is that women are completely illogical and they make very little sense. Don't take my word for it, date a girl for a year and you'll understand.

About your situation though, it is my belief that women know if they're going to date you in the first second of meeting you. All you have to do is give it a shot. Just ask her out. If she says no, don't feel bad... go home, watch some Stargate episodes and wait for the next girl. I have a feeling your girl will say yes though.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sure, go for it. Although I must reply to those who said the worste that could happen is she says no. Because that's not the worste that could happen. I remember a particular episode of that sitcom "The War At Home", where the nerdy gawky son Larry asks this girl way out of his league out, she turns him down, and then makes fun of him all through school. The next thing he knew, he was the laughing stock of the entire school. Now that may not apply to this situation, but the point is... never underestimate the cruelty in people.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The fact that there is always people in line can definatly be a cock blocker when trying to pick up your local starbucks chick and I highly recommend waiting to the line is empty. If anything order some coffee and a coffee cake, sit down and nurse it till she has a moment then go get another coffee (Just dump your current coffee if its not finished, just get your ass to that counter before more people walk in the door.) Then use your line. The thing is normally if your going to a Starbucks and try to pick up a chick .... well if she says no then you never have to see her again. Shit I ask out everyone when I am out of town on vacation...why the hell not. Problem is when you pull that shit locally well....lets just say its real uncomfortable for me now to get coffee at 3 local starbucks, go grocery shopping at 2 local stores, can't go to the east AND north side of the mall, applebees, outback, chillis, 2 sun tanning salons....yea the list goes on...when you date someone who works at a place you regularly go to and then break up it can get mighty uncomfortable! So use that in your decision making skills, if things go bad then on your break at work where can you get coffee? Dunkin Donuts? Screw that....Starbucks is WAYYY better than punani any day....

al-ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One of my ex's was a very people person and very friendly to everyone, you could easily get the wrng idea lol, but go for it anyways
smile.gif

You only got a 50% chance of failure
tongue.gif

I saw the other day and i am not sure if this worked... lol.. but this girl my current gf knew went up to this guy and told him her friend liked him (she is 20) .. dont know how old u are.. but people seem to still be using this method... hahaha
tongue.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just don't ask her out for coffee, she works at a coffee shop, I bet she can't stand the thought of more coffee
nyanya.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw the other day and i am not sure if this worked... lol.. but this girl my current gf knew went up to this guy and told him her friend liked him (she is 20) .. dont know how old u are.. but people seem to still be using this method... hahaha
tongue.gif
LOL wow, can't believe adults still use that method...I wonder if hitting and pulling a girls hair and the playground is still a valid way of showing someone you like them.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got to say, as many others did; Go for it.

There's some things you might lose! (I've been there... A girl, all nice and warm, really good friends... i gave hints i liked her.. and.. well... she became distant... like she thought "wtf... is he just nice to me so he can bang me?" (even if that wasn't the intention)... :/

well... time went on and we were friends again... she fell in love with me, sending signals (like before, when we were friends, but a little bit more)... I didn't react to those... "not to be tricked again"... (another friend later said... "Well you've had your chance...", cause i broke her heart or something :S couldn't understand)...

anyway... We're friensd now... again... best friends... and I have a grilfriend...
smile.gif

this time, it was a girl in school. I was going in the IT-section of the school, and she still goes in the cooking-resturant-hotel part..
I thought she was cute.. and too shy to say anything, I found her on a community (england just got it: lunarstorm)...

started talking to her there... and... well i got the feeling she was the right one for me, and she was cute and nice... so one day, i found her in the café and went up to her, and said: Hi
smile.gif

and it went on from there... became an item 8½ months ago...

So my advice is:
(I don't know how old you are) but if you're old enough: Ask her out on a dinner... don't work up a hook up line or anything.. just say it spontaneiously (spelling?)... "just to get to know her better"...

and if you're not really dinner-date-age take her out to a more "classy, pricey" café, rather than the starbucks. Again, "just to get to know her better" ...

and if the date turns up to be a good one... say moments after you apart, "it was really nice seeing you"

DON'T say "Id like to do it again"... (she's the one to say that, if any)...
see her next day at work... say hi, and smile... maybe you'll talk again soon.. maybe exchange phonenumbers... if you do, then for the love of god CALL HER!

well...

im babbling and it all would just sound like a murmur the way i wrote it...

kthxbye...
wink.gif

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Also, most gamers are nerds inside, so they much much know about women as 15 year old. Don't you know some players? just don't tell them were she works or even then, they might follow you, so better not say a word...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all